Senior engineer and HSE coordinator at Kavli institute for systems neuroscience, Faculty of Medicine and Health Science.
I will ensure that the HSE work at the department is in accordance with NTNU's guidelines.
Main tasks and responsible for:
- The HSE training for new employees and students at the institute.
- Referral to the medical examination with Tetanus vaccine and to give a guided tour at the rodent facility.
- Service agreements and maintenance of safety biohazard hoods, fume hoods and gas systems.
- Responsible for fire protection and first aid equipment.
- Assist in performing risk assessments and making new standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Assist in use of Substance index ( EcoOnline), Registrations in EcoExposure, report discrepancies ( "avvik"), disposal and declarations of chemicals
-Senior engineer, Head engineer and Staff Engineer at Kavli institute, 2007 –
-Staff Engineer at Institute for cancer research and molecular medicine,
-Master of Science (M.Sc.), Cell Biology and Immunology, The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU),
-Field of study in aquaculture and fish industry,
Location of office is in MTFS, 2nd floor south, room 1206