Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Fatigue of carburised CrNiMo steel: Testing and modelling concept. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS). vol. 44 (3).
- (2021) Heat dissipation and acoustic emission features of titanium alloys in cyclic deformation mode. Acta Mechanica. vol. 232.
- (2021) Inhibiting stress corrosion cracking by removing corrosion products from the Mg-Zn-Zr alloy pre-exposed to corrosion solutions. Acta Materialia. vol. 205.
- (2021) Novel method for in situ damage monitoring during ultrasonic fatigue testing by the advanced acoustic emission technique. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 142.
- (2021) A phenomenological model of deformation twinning kinetics. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 803.
- (2020) On the long-term correlations in the twinning and dislocation slip dynamics. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 777.
- (2020) A New Method of Low Amplitude Signal Detection and Its Application in Acoustic Emission. Applied Sciences. vol. 10 (1).
- (2020) On subsurface initiated failures in marine bevel gears. Engineering Failure Analysis. vol. 110.
- (2020) Effect of deformation processing of the dilute Mg-1Zn-0.2Ca alloy on the mechanical properties and corrosion rate in a simulated body fluid. Letters on Materials. vol. 10 (2).
- (2020) The Functional Properties of Mg–Zn–X Biodegradable Magnesium Alloys. Materials. vol. 13 (3).
- (2020) Effect of grain size on mechanical properties and hydrogen occluding capacity of pure magnesium and alloy MA14 subjected to stress-corrosion cracking. Letters on Materials. vol. 10 (1).
- (2020) Quantitative comparison of cleavage and quasi-cleavage fracture surfaces in hydrogen embrittled low-carbon steel. Letters on Materials. vol. 10 (3).
- (2020) Effect of equal-channel angular pressing (ECAP) and current density of cathodic hydrogen charging on hydrogen trapping in the low-alloy steel. Letters on Materials. vol. 10 (2).
- (2020) Fractographic features of technically pure magnesium, AZ31 and ZK60 alloys subjected to stress corrosion cracking. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 772.
- (2020) A Time-Frequency Based Approach for Acoustic Emission Assessment of Sliding Wear. Lubricants. vol. 8 (5).
- (2020) Shear Bands Topology in the Deformed Bulk Metallic Glasses. Metals. vol. 10 (3).
- (2020) A phenomenological model of twinning-mediated strain hardening. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 780.
- (2019) Anisotropy of the acoustic emission signal during scratch testing of a single crystal of aluminum. Letters on Materials. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Influence of the solute concentration on the anelasticity in Mg-Al alloys: A multiple-approach study. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 786.
- (2019) Structure and strength of the 1570C aluminum alloy after complex SPD processing. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 672 (1).