Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Application of the strain energy density approach in comparing different design solutions for improving the fatigue strength of load carrying shear welded joints. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 101.
- (2017) Improving of Acoustic Emission Signal Detection for Fatigue Fracture Monitoring. Procedia Engineering. vol. 176.
- (2017) Advanced-reliability acoustic-emission transducers. Russian journal of nondestructive testing. vol. 53 (1).
- (2017) Deformation behavior of Mg-alloy-based composites at different temperatures studied by neutron diffraction. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 685.
- (2017) Effect of structural heterogeneity of 17Mn1Si steel on the temperature dependence of impact deformation and fracture. Metals. vol. 7 (7).
- (2017) Temperature Effect on Deformation and Fracture Mechanisms under Impact Loading of 17Mn1Si Steel with Explicit Accounting Structural Heterogeneity. Procedia Engineering. vol. 187.
- (2017) Surface modification of an austenitic stainless steel wire by a multi-pulse treatment with a high-power electric current. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 52 (13).
- (2017) The role of notch tip shape and radius on deformation mechanisms of 12Cr1MoV steel under impact loading. Part 1. Energy parameters of fracture. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures. vol. 40 (4).
- (2017) Effect of temperature-force factors and concentrator shape on impact fracture mechanisms of 17mn1si steel. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2017.
- (2017) Dislocation characteristics of shear bands in metallic glasses. Scripta Materialia. vol. 130.
- (2017) A phenomenological model of twinning kinetics. Advanced Engineering Materials. vol. 19 (1).
- (2016) A novel Bayesian approach to acoustic emission data analysis. Ultrasonics. vol. 72.
- (2016) Crossover and normal structural relaxation in naturally aged glassy Pd40Cu30Ni10P20. Intermetallics (Barking). vol. 74.
- (2016) Quantitative characterization of cleavage and hydrogen-assisted quasi-cleavage fracture surfaces with the use of confocal laser scanning microscopy. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 665.
- (2016) The use of confocal laser scanning microscopy for the 3D quantitative characterization of fracture surfaces and cleavage facets. Procedia Structural Engineering. vol. 2.
- (2016) Numerical and Experimental Study of Strain Localization in Notched Specimens of a Ductile Steel on Meso- and Macroscales. Advanced Engineering Materials. vol. 18 (12).
- (2016) Influence of notch shape on deformation mechanisms and energy parameters of fracture of 12Cr1MoV steel under impact loading. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1783.
- (2016) Influence of strain localization on deformation mechanisms and fracture of 12Cr1MoV steel with various notch shape under impact loading. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1783.
- (2016) Acoustic emission assessment of impending fracture in a cyclically loading structural steel. Metals. vol. 6 (11).
- (2016) Contribution of interstitial defects and anharmonicity to the premelting increase in the heat capacity of single-crystal aluminum. JETP Letters : Journal of Experimental And Theoretical Physics Letters. vol. 103 (12).