Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) A New Method of Low Amplitude Signal Detection and Its Application in Acoustic Emission. Applied Sciences. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Anisotropy of the acoustic emission signal during scratch testing of a single crystal of aluminum. Letters on Materials. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Influence of the solute concentration on the anelasticity in Mg-Al alloys: A multiple-approach study. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 786.
- (2019) Structure and strength of the 1570C aluminum alloy after complex SPD processing. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 672 (1).
- (2019) About the nature of quasi-cleavage in low-carbon steel embrittled with hydrogen, Metal Science and Heat Treatment. Metal science and heat treatment. vol. 61 (3-4).
- (2019) Quasi-cleavage hydrogen-assisted cracking path investigation by fractographic and side surface observations. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 214.
- (2019) On the role of hydrogen in stress corrosion cracking of magnesium and its alloys: Gas-analysis study. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 748.
- (2019) Acoustic emission study on the effect of notch shape and temperature on elastic energy release during impact testing of 17Mn1Si pipe steel. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 210.
- (2019) Influence of long-term cold climate operation on structure, fatigue durability and impact toughness of 09Mn2Si pipe steel. Engineering Failure Analysis. vol. 102.
- (2019) A novel algorithm for crack path identification based on infrared images. Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale. vol. 13 (48).
- (2019) High strength and fatigue properties of Mg-Zn-Ca alloys after severe plastic deformation. Letters on Materials. vol. 9 (2).
- (2019) Mechanical Twinning is a Correlated Dynamic Process. Scientific Reports. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Acoustic emission study of the kinetics of kink bands in the LPSO structure. Letters on Materials. vol. 9 (4).
- (2019) High Performance Fine-Grained Biodegradable Mg-Zn-Ca Alloys Processed by Severe Plastic Deformation. Metals. vol. 9 (2).
- (2019) Phenomenological approach towards modelling the acoustic emission due to plastic deformation in metals. Scripta Materialia. vol. 170.
- (2019) On the Appearance of Scaling in the Time Dependence of the Rate of Shear Processes in a Metallic Glass. JETP Letters : Journal of Experimental And Theoretical Physics Letters. vol. 110 (6).
- (2018) Effect of precipitates on static and fatigue strength of a severely forged aluminum alloy 1570C. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 447.
- (2018) Study of deformation phenomena in TRIP/TWIP steels by acoustic emission and scanning electron microscopy. Physics of metals and metallography. vol. 119 (4).
- (2018) Corrosion Fatigue of Fine Grain Mg-Zn-Zr and Mg-Y-Zn Alloys. Metals. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Structure, Texture and Strength of Mg-5.8Zn-0.65Zr Alloy after Hot-to-Warm Multi-Step Isothermal Forging and Isothermal Rolling to Large Strains. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 709.