Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Anisotropy of the acoustic emission signal during scratch testing of a single crystal of aluminum. Letters on Materials. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Influence of the solute concentration on the anelasticity in Mg-Al alloys: A multiple-approach study. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 786.
- (2019) Quasi-cleavage hydrogen-assisted cracking path investigation by fractographic and side surface observations. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 214.
- (2019) On the role of hydrogen in stress corrosion cracking of magnesium and its alloys: Gas-analysis study. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 748.
- (2019) Acoustic emission study on the effect of notch shape and temperature on elastic energy release during impact testing of 17Mn1Si pipe steel. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 210.
- (2019) A novel algorithm for crack path identification based on infrared images. Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale. vol. 13 (48).
- (2019) High strength and fatigue properties of Mg-Zn-Ca alloys after severe plastic deformation. Letters on Materials. vol. 9 (2).
- (2019) Mechanical Twinning is a Correlated Dynamic Process. Scientific Reports. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) High Performance Fine-Grained Biodegradable Mg-Zn-Ca Alloys Processed by Severe Plastic Deformation. Metals. vol. 9 (2).
- (2018) Effect of precipitates on static and fatigue strength of a severely forged aluminum alloy 1570C. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 447.
- (2018) Study of deformation phenomena in TRIP/TWIP steels by acoustic emission and scanning electron microscopy. Physics of metals and metallography. vol. 119 (4).
- (2018) Corrosion Fatigue of Fine Grain Mg-Zn-Zr and Mg-Y-Zn Alloys. Metals. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Structure, Texture and Strength of Mg-5.8Zn-0.65Zr Alloy after Hot-to-Warm Multi-Step Isothermal Forging and Isothermal Rolling to Large Strains. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 709.
- (2018) Investigation of the microstructure evolution and deformation mechanisms of a Mg-Zn-Zr-RE twin-roll-cast magnesium sheet by in-situ experimental techniques. Materials. vol. 11 (2).
- (2018) Quantitative Assessment of the Bauschinger Effect in Magnesium Alloys with the Asymmetry Effect. Inorganic Materials (Neorganicheskie materialy). vol. 54 (15).
- (2018) Assessing Fracture Surface Ductility by Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 13.
- (2018) Features of the Hydrogen-Assisted Cracking Mechanism in the Low-Carbon Steel during Ex- and In-situ Hydrogen Charging. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 13.
- (2018) Effect of fracture mode on acoustic emission behavior in the hydrogen embrittled low-alloy steel. Engineering Fracture Mechanics.
- (2018) RECRYSTALLIZATION AT CRACK SURFACES AS A SPECIFIC FRACTURE MECHANISM AT ELEVATED TEMPERATURES—CELLULAR AUTOMATA SIMULATION. Физическая мезомеханика. vol. 21 (5).
- (2018) Using acoustic emission signal categorization for reconstruction of wear development timeline in tribosystems: Case studies and application examples. Wear. vol. 410–411.