Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Buffeting response of long-span bridges considering uncertain turbulence parameters using the environmental contour method. Engineering structures. vol. 213.
- (2020) Efficient prediction of wind and wave induced long-term extreme load effects of floating suspension bridges using artificial neural networks and support vector machines. Ocean Engineering. vol. 217.
- (2018) Site-specific data-driven probabilistic wind field modeling for the wind-induced response prediction of cable-supported bridges. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. vol. 181.
- (2018) Strong wind characteristics and dynamic response of a long-span suspension 1 bridge during a storm. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. vol. 172.
- (2018) Evaluation of mast measurements and wind tunnel terrain models to describe spatially variable wind field characteristics for long-span bridge design. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. vol. 179.
- (2017) Measured Buffeting Response of a Long-Span Suspension Bridge Compared with Numerical Predictions Based on Design Wind Spectra. Journal of Structural Engineering. vol. 143 (9).
- (2017) The Hardanger Bridge monitoring project: Long-term monitoring results and implications on bridge design. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) Long-term monitoring of wind field characteristics and dynamic response of a long-span suspension bridge in complex terrain. Engineering structures. vol. 147.
- (2016) The effect of infill walls on the seismic behavior of boundary columns in RC frames. Earthquakes and structures. vol. 10 (3).
- (2016) Full-Scale measurements on the hardanger bridge during strong winds. Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series. vol. 2.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) NUMERICAL STUDIES ON THE DYNAMIC BEHAVIOR OF A SUPERLONG CURVED PONTOON BRIDGE UNDER WIND AND WAVE ACTIONS. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering (COMPDYN 2019).
- (2019) Wind Field Variability in Complex Terrain: Lessons from the Hardanger Bridge. Proceedings of the XV Conference of the Italian Association for Wind Engineering.
- (2019) Aerodynamic Effect of Non-uniform Wind Profiles for Long-Span Bridges. Proceedings of the XV Conference of the Italian Association for Wind Engineering.
- (2018) Full-Scale Measurement and Analysis of Wind-Induced Vibrations of a Longs-Span Suspension Bridge in Complex Terrain. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics in Memory of Ragnar Sigbjörnsson.