Alex van Duinen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) ”For this one, let me take the risk”: why surgical staff continued to perform caesarean sections during the 2014–2016 Ebola epidemic in Sierra Leone. BMJ Global Health. vol. 4.
- (2019) The rate and perioperative mortality of caesarean section in Sierra Leone. BMJ Global Health. vol. 4:e001605 (5).
- (2019) Caesarean birth experiences. A qualitative study from Sierra Leone. Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare. vol. 21.
- (2019) Evaluation of a surgical task sharing training programme's logbook system in Sierra Leone. BMC Medical Education. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Caesarean section performed by medical doctors and associate clinicians in Sierra Leone. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 106 (2).
- (2018) Admissions and surgery as indicators of hospital functions in Sierra Leone during the west-African Ebola outbreak. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (846).
- (2017) Safety, productivity and predicted contribution of a surgical task-sharing programme in Sierra Leone. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 104 (10).
- (2017) Learning Curve Characteristics for Caesarean Section Among Associate Clinicians: A Prospective Study from Sierra Leone. World Journal of Surgery. vol. 41.
- (2016) The Impact of the West Africa Ebola Outbreak on Obstetric Health Care in Sierra Leone. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (2).
- (2013) The surgical training program: increasing surgical capacity in sierra leone by training medical doctors and community health officers in surgical and obstetric skills - progress report. Tropical medicine & international health. vol. 18.