Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) The influence of traumatic axonal injury on level of consciousness: a clinical MRI study. Brain Injury.
- (2016) Moderate traumatic brain injury, acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables: an observational study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (77).
- (2016) Traumatic axonal injury: Relationships between lesions in the early phase and diffusion tensor imaging parameters in the chronic phase of traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 94.
- (2016) Intracranial Pressure During Pressure Control and Pressure-Regulated Volume Control Ventilation in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury: A Randomized Crossover trial. Neurocritical Care. vol. 24 (3).
- (2016) Scandinavian guidelines for initial management of minor and moderate head trauma in children. BMC Medicine. vol. 14 (33).
- (2015) White matter microstructure in chronic moderate-to-severe traumatic brain injury: Impact of acute-phase injury-related variables and associations with outcome measures. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 93 (7).
- (2015) Moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: Effect of blood alcohol concentration on Glasgow Coma Scale score and relation to computed tomography findings. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 122 (1).
- (2014) Prospective longitudinal MRI study of brain volumes and diffusion changes during the first year after moderate to severe traumatic brain injury. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 5.
- (2014) Should patients with GCS score 13 be classified as moderate traumatic brain injury?. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.
- (2014) Moderate traumatic brain injury: acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables in the intensive care unit and at the ward. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31 (1).
- (2014) Traumatic axonal injury and the importance for reduction in Glasgow Coma Scale score: An MRI study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.
- (2014) Traumatic axonal injury: the prognostic value of lesion load in corpus callosum, brain stem and thalamus in different MRI sequences. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31 (17).
- (2014) A Longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging study of the apparent diffusion coefficient values in corpus callosum during the first year after traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31 (1).
- (2014) Do patients with traumatic brain injury and GCS score 13 have different MRI findings or outcome than patients with GCS 9-12?. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31 (5).
- (2013) Intensive care and traumatic brain injury after the introduction of a treatment protocol: a prospective study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 57 (1).
- (2012) A longitudinal MRI study of traumatic axonal injury in patients with moderate and severe traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. vol. 83 (12).
- (2012) Should magnetic resonance imaging be performed early or late after traumatic brain injury? Serial MRI during the first year post-injury. Brain Injury. vol. 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Magnetic resonance imaging of diffuse axonal injury. Serial quantitative assessment and relation to patient outcome. Brain Injury. vol. 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Evaluation of the Scandinavian guidelines for head injuries based on a consecutive series with computed tomography from a Norwegian university hospital. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 20 (1).
- (2011) Patients with moderate head injury: From the acute phase to long-term outcome. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 28 (5).