AI + Design thinking - kurs
AI + Design thinking
Nettstudium med digitale samlinger
Det er dessverre for sent å søke på dette kurset. Du kan finne alternative kurs på våre nettsider.
More than ever before, companies and organizations are discovering and exploring the benefits of using artificial intelligence (AI). However, many are unable to go from experimenting with AI solutions to achieving real business value.
The course is specially tailored for design innovation for AI projects within companies and organizations.
AI + Design thinking will give participants the opportunity to become 'catalysts for innovation' in the companies they work for.
Participants are expected to bring a case related to their own workplace, organization or company, and use a design thinking + AI approach to this case.
Becoming a catalyst for innovation requires mastering three basic skills:
1) To be able to discover opportunities by looking at challenges and situations with a customer-centric mindset and by framing the "right" problem that needs to be solved.
2) Be able to think differently and interdisciplinary to search for new problems and solutions where AI works as a possible technology.
3) To embrace an experimental attitude to iteratively discover and test early on what is valuable, feasible and viable.
AI + Design Thinking is based on an AI ecosystem that in addition to technology includes users, customers, business and organization. The interplay between these elements provides a framework for innovation and value creation in a business perspective.
The content of the course has been developed in collaboration with leading national and international experts in the new field for full integration of AI and design thinking.
The admission requirement is twofold:
1. Completed degree of 180 credits.
2. Minimum two years' relevant work experience
Working conditions must be documented with a certificate from the employer describing the type of job / work tasks, position percentage and duration. If you do not have a bachelor's degree or equivalent completed education of at least 180 credits, you can request a prior learning assessment of your admission basis.
You must document education and work experience within the application deadline to have your application processed.