Emne - Entrepreneurship for MCT - MCT4015
MCT4015 - Entrepreneurship for MCT
Nytt fra studieåret 2019/2020
The aim of the course is to develop theoretical and practical knowledge of the foundations of entrepreneurship and how they can be applied in practice. Through a combination of readings, exercises, and practical, action-based learning, students will practice identifying problems, developing solutions, and learning how to bring their ideas (both business and non-business) into reality.
The course has the same content as MCT4011. 5 credits (full) reduction due to overlapping courses.
After completing the course the candidate:
- can explain central topics in acoustics, music cognition, machine learning and human-computer interaction
- has knowledge of relevant human and technological factors in audiovisual communication
- has knowledge of strategies for blended learning, team-work, development processes, project management, collaboration and group psychology
- has knowledge of relevant ethical and aesthetic issues and can apply these in critical reflection of ones own work or the work of others
- masters audio/video recording and editing
- can apply the basic principles of digital signal processing with a particular focus on audio communication and applications for music
Læringsformer og aktiviteter
Five seminars during the beginning of the semester which include discussion, exercises, and reflective learning activities
- Assigned readings and lectures
- Compulsory activities:
- Completion of learning diary
- Participation in at least 4 out of 5 seminars
Mer om vurdering
Oral group presentation. A pitch presentation before an expert panel.
All relevant audio-visual presentation materials (e.g. website, video, prototype, etc.) should be handed in prior to the presentation, and the compulsory activities must be passed in order to take the exam.
The examination text is given in English, and you submit your response in English.
Grades are awarded on a scale from A to F, where A is the best grade and F is a fail.
A term paper or equivalent that is passed may not be resubmitted in revised form.
If you withdraw from the exam after the deadline, this will be counted as an examination attempt.
Krever opptak til studieprogram:
Music, Communication and Technology (MMCT)
Admission to the master's programme Music, Communication and Technology.
Studiepoeng: 5.0 SP
Studienivå: Høyere grads nivå
Termin nr.: 1
Undervises: HØST 2019
- * Skriftlig eksamen plasseres på rom 3 dager før eksamensdato.
For mer info om oppmelding til og gjennomføring av eksamen, se "Innsida - Eksamen"