Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Overweight, obesity and the risk of LADA: results from a Swedish case?control study and the Norwegian HUNT Study. Diabetologia. vol. 61 (6).
- (2018) Elevations of metabolic risk factors 20 years or more before diagnosis of type 2 diabetes: Experience from the AMORIS study. Diabetes, obesity and metabolism. vol. 20 (6).
- (2017) Assessing gene-environment interaction effects of FTO, MC4R and lifestyle factors on obesity using an extreme phenotype sampling design: Results from the HUNT study. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2017) Hyperoxia reduces insulin release and induces mitochondrial dysfunction with possible implications for hyperoxic treatment of neonates. Physiological Reports. vol. 5 (19).
- (2017) Family history of type 1 and type 2 diabetes and risk of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA). Diabetes & Metabolism. vol. 43 (6).
- (2017) Use of Swedish smokeless tobacco (snus) and the risk of Type 2 diabetes and latent autoimmune diabetes of adulthood (LADA). Diabetic Medicine. vol. 34 (4).
- (2016) Prevalence of thyroid dysfunction in autoimmune and type 2 diabetes: The population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 101 (2).
- (2016) Culture at low glucose up-regulates mitochondrial function in pancreatic β cells with accompanying effects on viability. Islets. vol. 8 (6).
- (2016) Autoimmune diabetes in adults and risk of myocardial infarction: the HUNT study in Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 280 (5).
- (2016) Smoking and the risk of LADA: Results from a Swedish population-based case-control study. Diabetes Care. vol. 39 (5).
- (2015) Mitochondrial respiration in insulin-producing β-cells: General characteristics and adaptive effects of hypoxia. PLoS ONE.
- (2015) Fructosamine is a risk factor for myocardial infarction and all-cause mortality - Longitudinal experience from the AMORIS cohort. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 25 (10).
- (2015) Presence of anti-GAD in a non-diabetic population of adults; time dynamics and clinical influence: results from the HUNT study. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 3 (1).
- (2014) Circulating immune mediators are closely linked in adult-onset type 1 diabetes as well as in non-diabetic subjects. Autoimmunity. vol. 47 (8).
- (2014) Hyperoxia inhibits glucose-induced insulin secretion and mitochondrial metabolism in rat pancreatic islets. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 443 (1).
- (2014) Fructosamine is a useful indicator of hyperglycaemia and glucose control in clinical and epidemiological studies - Cross-sectional and longitudinal experience from the AMORIS cohort. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (10).
- (2014) Central obesity is associated with lower intake of whole-grain bread and less frequent breakfast and lunch: Results from the HUNT study, an adult all-population survey. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism. vol. 39 (7).
- (2014) Alcohol and the risk for latent autoimmune diabetes in adults: Results based on Swedish ESTRID study. European Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 171 (5).
- (2013) LADA (latent autoimmune diabetes in adults) in Norway - occurence, risk factors, treatment and complications :. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 23 (1).
- (2013) Reduced availability of glucose during culture attenuates hypoxia-induced reduction in cellular viability and function in pancreatic beta cells. Diabetologia. vol. 56.