Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Alterations in the Vitamin D endocrine system during pregnancy: A longitudinal study of 855 healthy Norwegian women. PLoS ONE. vol. 13:e0195041 (4).
- (2018) Adiponectin reduces bone stiffness; verified in a 3D artificial human bone model in vitro. Frontiers in Endocrinology. vol. 9:236.
- (2018) Anti-osteoporosis drug use: too little, too much, or just right? The HUNT study, Norway. Osteoporosis International.
- (2018) Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections among married women in rural Nepal. Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology. vol. 2018:4980396.
- (2017) Peak bone mass and bone microarchitecture in adults born with low birth weight preterm or at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) Adiponectin prevents orthodontic tooth movement in rats. Archives of Oral Biology. vol. 83.
- (2017) Validation of FRAX and the impact of self-reported falls among elderly in a general population: the HUNT study, Norway. Osteoporosis International. vol. 28 (10).
- (2017) Bone mineral density is close to normal for age in long-term lymphoma survivors treated with high-dose therapy with autologous stem cell transplantation. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (4).
- (2017) High doses of vitamin C plus E reduce strength training-induced improvements in areal bone mineral density in elderly men. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 117 (6).
- (2016) Impaired skeletal health in patients with chronic atrophic gastritis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (7).
- (2016) Skeletal effects of a gastrin receptor antagonist in H+/K+ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 230 (2).
- (2016) Effects of the histamine 1 receptor antagonist cetirizine on the osteoporotic phenotype in H+ /K+ ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. vol. 117 (9).
- (2016) Technologies for assessment of bone reflecting bone strength and bone mineral density in elderly women: An update. Women's health.. vol. 12 (2).
- (2016) The pparα agonist fenofibrate improves the musculoskeletal effects of exercise in ovariectomized rats. Endocrinology. vol. 157 (10).
- (2016) Impaired skeletal health and neuromuscular function among amphetamine users in clinical treatment. Osteoporosis International. vol. 27 (3).
- (2016) Prevalence of human papillomavirus infection among women in rural Nepal. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 96 (1).
- (2015) Assessment of body composition in children with cerebral palsy: a cross-sectional study in Norway. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 57 (9).
- (2015) Use of anti-osteoporotic drugs among women in central Norway after a forearm fracture. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 25.
- (2015) Use of anti-osteoporotic drugs in central Norway after a forearm fracture. Archives of Osteoporosis. vol. 10.
- (2015) Community-based health education has positive influence on the attitude to cervical cancer screening among women in rural Nepal. Journal of Cancer Education. vol. Published ahead of print.