Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Sexual function in long-term male lymphoma survivors after high-dose therapy with autologous stem-cell transplantation. Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- (2019) Lifestyle behavior among lymphoma survivors after high-dose therapy with autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, assessed by patient-reported outcomes. Acta Oncologica. vol. 58 (5).
- (2019) Survivors' knowledge of their diagnosis, treatment and possible late adverse effects after autologous stem cell transplantation for lymphoma. Acta Oncologica. vol. 58 (9).
- (2018) Phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 (PRL-3) is overexpressed in classical Hodgkin lymphoma and promotes survival and migration. Experimental hematology and oncology. vol. 7:8.
- (2018) Chronic fatigue is highly prevalent in survivors of autologous stem cell transplantation and associated with IL-6, neuroticism, cardiorespiratory fitness, and obesity. Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- (2016) Pattern of employment and associated factors in long-term lymphoma survivors 10 years after high-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem cell transplantation. Acta Oncologica. vol. 55 (5).
- (2016) Molecular monitoring after autologous stem cell transplantation and preemptive Rituximab treatment of molecular relapse; results from the Nordic mantle cell lymphoma studies (MCL2 and MCL3) with median follow-up of 8.5 years. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. vol. 23 (3).
- (2016) A national study on conditional survival, excess mortality and second cancer after high dose therapy with autologous stem cell transplantation for non-Hodgkin lymphoma. British Journal of Haematology. vol. 173 (3).
- (2015) PET/MR brain imaging: evaluation of clinical UTE-based attenuation correction. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. vol. 42 (9).
- (2015) Successful change of treatment strategy in elderly patients with primary central nervous system lymphoma by de-escalating induction and introducing temozolomide maintenance: results from a phase II study by the Nordic Lymphoma Group. Haematologica. vol. 100 (4).
- (2015) Conditional survival and excess mortality after high-dose therapy with autologous stem cell transplantation for adult refractory or relapsed Hodgkin lymphoma in Norway. Haematologica. vol. 100 (6).
- (2014) Nordic MCL3 study: 90Y-ibritumomab-tiuxetan added to BEAM/C in non-CR patients before transplant in mantle cell lymphoma. Blood. vol. 123 (19).
- (2013) HGF and IGF-1 synergize with SDF-1α in promoting migration of myeloma cells by cooperative activation of p21-activated kinase. Experimental Hematology. vol. 41 (7).
- (2013) High dose therapy with autologous stem cell support for lymphoma in Norway 1987-2008. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 133 (16).
- (2013) High dose therapy with autologous stem cell support for lymphoma-from experimental to standard treatment. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 133 (16).
- (2012) Nordic MCL3 Study: Zevalin Combined with High-Dose Chemotherapy Followed by Autologous Stem Cell Support As Late Intensification for Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL) Patients < 66 Years Not in CR After Induction Chemoimmunotherapy: No Benefit of Zevalin. Blood. vol. 120 (21).
- (2012) First Interim Efficacy and Safety Analysis of an International Phase III Randomized Trial in Newly Diagnosed Systemic Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma Treated with Chemotherapy with or without Alemtuzumab and Consolidated by High Dose Therapy. Blood. vol. 120 (21).
- (2012) Up-Front Autologous Stem-Cell Transplantation in Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma: NLG-T-01. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 30 (25).
- (2012) Immunohistochemical analysis of hepatocyte growth factor and c-Met in plasma cell disease. Histopathology. vol. 60 (3).
- (2011) High dose chemotherapy with autologous stem cell support for patients with histologically transformed B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas. A Norwegian multi centre phase II study. British Journal of Haematology. vol. 152 (5).