Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Extreme responses and associated uncertainties for a long end-anchored floating bridge. Engineering structures. vol. 219.
- (2020) Numerical modeling of the hydraulic blade pitch actuator in a spar‐type floating wind turbine considering fault conditions and their effects on global dynamic responses. Wind Energy. vol. 23 (2).
- (2020) Inhomogeneous wave load effects on a long, straight and side-anchored floating pontoon bridge. Marine Structures. vol. 72.
- (2020) Experimental study of vortex-induced vibration of a twin-tube submerged floating tunnel segment model. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 94.
- (2020) Structural reliability analysis of contact fatigue design of gears in wind turbine drivetrains. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 65.
- (2020) Integrity Management of Offshore Structures With Emphasis on Design for Structural Damage Tolerance. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 142 (3).
- (2020) Recent Advances in Integrated Response Analsysis of Floating Wind Turbines in a Reliability Perspective. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 142 (5).
- (2020) On design, modelling, and analysis of a 10‐MW medium‐speed drivetrain for offshore wind turbines. Wind Energy. vol. 23 (4).
- (2019) Numerical Modeling and Dynamic Analysis of a Floating Bridge Subjected to Wind, Wave, and Current Loads. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 141 (1).
- (2019) Field Measurements of Inhomogeneous Wave Conditions in Bjørnafjorden. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering. vol. 145 (1).
- (2019) Long-term joint distribution of environmental conditions in a Norwegian fjord for design of floating bridges. Ocean Engineering. vol. 191.
- (2019) Loading and blade deflection of a tidal turbine in waves. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 141 (4).
- (2019) Assessment of ship impact risk to offshore structures - New NORSOK N-003 guidelines. Marine Structures. vol. 63.
- (2019) Floating Bridges and Submerged Tunnels in Norway—The History and Future Outlook. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering.
- (2019) Effect of axial acceleration on drivetrain responses in a spar-type floating wind turbine. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 141 (3).
- (2019) Dimensional and similitude analysis of stiffened panels under longitudinal compression considering buckling behaviours. Ocean Engineering. vol. 187.
- (2019) Acceptable fatigue crack occurrence rate. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 700 (1).
- (2019) On initial design and modelling of a 10 MW medium speed drivetrain for offshore wind turbines. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 1356:012024.
- (2019) A Time-Domain Method for Hydroelasticity of a Curved Floating Bridge in Inhomogeneous Waves. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 141 (1).
- (2019) Effect of wave nonlinearity on fatigue damage and extreme responses of a semi-submersible floating wind turbine. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 91.