Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Prenatal exposure to persistent organic pollutants and child overweight/obesity at 5-year follow-up: a prospective cohort study. Environmental health. vol. 17 (9).
- (2018) Breastfeeding-associated microbiota in human milk following supplementation with Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-5, and Bifidobacterium animalis subspecies lactis Bb-12. Journal of Dairy Science. vol. 101 (2).
- (2017) Effect of probiotics in prevention of atopic dermatitis is dependent on the intrinsic microbiota at early infancy. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 139 (4).
- (2017) Diversity of vaginal microbiota increases by the time of labor onset. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Maternal serum levels of perfluoroalkyl substances and organochlorines and indices of fetal growth: a Scandinavian case-cohort study. Pediatric Research. vol. 81 (1).
- (2017) Reduced Th22 cell proportion and prevention of atopic dermatitis in infants following maternal probiotic supplementation. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. vol. 47 (8).
- (2017) Early gut mycobiota and mother-offspring transfer. Microbiome. vol. 5 (1).
- (2017) Breastfeeding associated microbiota in human milk following supplementation with Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-5 and Bifidobacterium animalis subspecies lactis Bb-12. Journal of Dairy Science.
- (2016) Transition from infant- to adult-like gut microbiota. Environmental Microbiology. vol. 18 (7).
- (2016) Factors associated with maternal serum levels of perfluoroalkyl substances and organochlorines: A descriptive study of parous women in Norway and Sweden. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (11).
- (2016) Atopic dermatitis prevention in children following maternal probiotic supplementation does not appear to be mediated by breast milk TSLP or TGF-β. Clinical and Translational Allergy. vol. 6 (27).
- (2015) Potential association of vacuum cleaning frequency with an altered gut microbiota in pregnant women and their 2-year-old children. Microbiome. vol. 3 (65).
- (2015) Does maternal perinatal probiotic supplementation alter the intestinal microbiota of mother and child?. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition - JPGN. vol. 61 (2).
- (2015) The commensal infant gut meta-mobilome as a potential reservoir for persistent multidrug resistance integrons. Scientific Reports. vol. 5:15317.
- (2015) High-Resolution Analyses of Overlap in the Microbiota Between Mothers and Their Children. Current Microbiology. vol. 71 (2).
- (2015) Human breast milk miRNA, maternal probiotic supplementation and atopic dermatitis in offspring. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0143496 (12).
- (2015) Perinatal probiotic supplementation in the prevention of allergy related disease: 6 year follow up of a randomised controlled trial. BMC Dermatology. vol. 15 (13).
- (2014) Major faecal microbiota shifts in composition and diversity with age in a geographically restricted cohort of mothers and their children. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. vol. 87 (1).
- (2014) The predictive value of allergen skin prick tests and IgE tests at pre-school age: The PACT study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. vol. 25 (7).
- (2013) Bifidobacterial Succession and Correlation Networks in a Large Unselected Cohort of Mothers and Their Children. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 79 (2).