Torbjørn Moe Eggebø
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Changes in labor outcomes after implementing structured use of oxytocin augmentation with a 4-hour action line. Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine.
- (2019) Zhang's guidelines vs WHO guidelines for diagnosing labour dystocia - Authors' reply. The Lancet. vol. 394 (10198).
- (2019) The Labor Progression Study: The use of oxytocin augmentation during labor following Zhang's guideline and the WHO partograph in a cluster randomized trial. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 98 (9).
- (2019) The Labour Progression Study (LaPS): duration of labour following Zhang's guideline and the WHO partograph - a cluster randomised trial. Midwifery. vol. 81:102578.
- (2019) Increased diagnostic accuracy of fetal head station by use of transabdominal ultrasound. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 98 (6).
- (2019) Structured clinical examinations in labor: rekindling the craft of obstetrics. Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine.
- (2019) Descent of fetal head during active pushing: secondary analysis of prospective cohort study investigating ultrasound examination before operative vaginal delivery. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 54 (4).
- (2019) Incidence and risk factors for obstetric anal sphincter ruptures, OASIS, following the introduction of preventive interventions. A retrospective cohort study from a Norwegian hospital 2012-2017. Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare. vol. 22.
- (2019) Prediction of mode of delivery using the first ultrasound based "intrapartum app". American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 221 (2).
- (2018) The frequency of intrapartum caesarean section use with the WHO partograph versus Zhang's guideline in the Labour Progression Study (LaPS): a multicentre, cluster-randomised controlled trial. The Lancet. vol. 393 (10169).
- (2018) Correlation Between Fetal Weight Gain and Birth Weight with Blood Flow in the Uterine Arteries Calculated with the PixelFlux Technique. Ultrasound International Open. vol. 4.
- (2018) Reproducibility and acceptability of ultrasound measurements of head-perineum distance. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 97.
- (2018) Venous blood flow in maternal kidneys in third trimester of pregnancy. Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine.
- (2018) Midwives’ and obstetricians’ views on appropriate obstetric sonography in Norway. Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare. vol. 16.
- (2018) ISUOG Practice Guidelines: intrapartum ultrasound. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 52 (1).
- (2018) Fetal growth and birth anthropometrics in metformin-exposed offspring born to mothers with PCOS. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (2).
- (2018) Fetal rotation during vacuum extractions for prolonged labor: a prospective cohort study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 97 (8).
- (2018) Intrapartum ultrasound assessment of cervical dilatation and its value in detecting active labor. Journal of Ultrasound. vol. 21 (3).
- (2017) Blood flow calculated in the uterine arteries based on the PixelFlux technique. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 50.
- (2017) Sammenheng mellom blodstrøm i uterinarteriene og fostervekst. Gynekologen. vol. 3.