Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) SLAMF1 is required for TLR4-mediated TRAM-TRIF dependent signaling in human macrophages. Journal of Cell Biology.
- (2017) Cyclodextrin Reduces Cholesterol Crystal-Induced Inflammation by Modulating Complement Activation. Journal of Immunology. vol. 199 (8).
- (2017) Dual inhibition of complement and Toll-like receptors as a novel approach to treat inflammatory diseases-C3 or C5 emerge together with CD14 as promising targets. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. vol. 101 (1).
- (2017) Surface Toll-Like Receptor 3 Expression in Metastatic Intestinal Epithelial Cells induces Selective Cytokine Production and Promotes Invasiveness. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 292 (37).
- (2017) Toll-Like Receptor 8 Is a Major Sensor of Group B Streptococcus But Not Escherichia coli in Human Primary Monocytes and Macrophages. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Tissue factor pathway inhibitor attenuates ER stress-induced inflammation in human M2-polarized macrophages. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 491 (2).
- (2017) Cyclodextrin Reduces Cholesterol Crystal-Induced Inflammation by Modulating Complement Activation. Journal of Immunology.
- (2017) Alginate microbeads are coagulation compatible, while alginate microcapsules activate coagulation secondary to complement or directly through FXII. Acta Biomaterialia. vol. 58.
- (2017) Interleukin 27 is increased in carotid atherosclerosis and promotes NLRP3 inflammasome activation. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (11).
- (2017) Combined inhibition of C5 and CD14 efficiently attenuated the inflammatory response in a porcine model of meningococcal sepsis. Journal of Intensive Care. vol. 5:21.
- (2017) Increased levels of legumain in plasma and plaques from patients with carotid atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis. vol. 257.
- (2017) Complement activation by cholesterol crystals triggers a subsequent cytokine response. Molecular Immunology. vol. 84.
- (2017) Increased expression of TFPI in human carotid stenosis. Thrombosis Research. vol. 155.
- (2016) Combined inhibition of complement and CD14 attenuates bacteria-induced inflammation in human whole blood more efficiently than antagonizing the toll-like receptor 4-MD2 complex. Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 214 (1).
- (2016) Effect of a single dose of the interleukin-6 receptor antagonist tocilizumab on inflammation and troponin T release in patients with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase 2 trial. European Heart Journal. vol. 37 (30).
- (2016) Cytokine profiles in human metapneumovirus infected children: Identification of genes involved in the antiviral response and pathogenesis. PLoS ONE. vol. 11:e0155484 (5).
- (2016) The intracellular C5 system is critical to DAMP sensing and cellular responses in human monocytes. Immunobiology.
- (2016) Human endothelial cell activation by Escherichia coli and staphylococcus aureus is mediated by TNF and IL-1β secondarily to activation of C5 and CD14 in whole blood. Journal of Immunology. vol. 196 (5).
- (2016) Cholesterol crystals activate the lectin complement pathway via ficolin-2 and mannose-binding lectin: Implications for the progression of atherosclerosis. Journal of Immunology. vol. 196 (12).
- (2016) NLRP3 Inflammasome Expression and Activation in Human Atherosclerosis. Journal of the American Heart Association.