Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Coactivation of TLR2 and TLR8 in Primary Human Monocytes Triggers a Distinct Inflammatory Signaling Response. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9 (MAY).
- (2018) Interleukin-6 receptor inhibition with tocilizumab induces a selective and substantial increase in plasma IP-10 and MIP-1? in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology.
- (2018) Staphylococcus aureus-induced complement activation promotes tissue factor-mediated coagulation. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 16 (5).
- (2018) Combined Inhibition of C5 and CD14 Attenuates Systemic Inflammation in a Piglet Model of Meconium Aspiration Syndrome. Neonatology. vol. 113 (4).
- (2018) SLA MF1 is required for TLR4-mediated TRAM-TRIF- dependent signaling in human macrophages. Journal of Cell Biology. vol. 217 (4).
- (2017) Cyclodextrin Reduces Cholesterol Crystal-Induced Inflammation by Modulating Complement Activation. Journal of Immunology. vol. 199 (8).
- (2017) Dual inhibition of complement and Toll-like receptors as a novel approach to treat inflammatory diseases-C3 or C5 emerge together with CD14 as promising targets. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. vol. 101 (1).
- (2017) Surface Toll-Like Receptor 3 Expression in Metastatic Intestinal Epithelial Cells induces Selective Cytokine Production and Promotes Invasiveness. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 292 (37).
- (2017) Toll-Like Receptor 8 Is a Major Sensor of Group B Streptococcus But Not Escherichia coli in Human Primary Monocytes and Macrophages. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Tissue factor pathway inhibitor attenuates ER stress-induced inflammation in human M2-polarized macrophages. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 491 (2).
- (2017) Cyclodextrin Reduces Cholesterol Crystal-Induced Inflammation by Modulating Complement Activation. Journal of Immunology.
- (2017) Alginate microbeads are coagulation compatible, while alginate microcapsules activate coagulation secondary to complement or directly through FXII. Acta Biomaterialia. vol. 58.
- (2017) Interleukin 27 is increased in carotid atherosclerosis and promotes NLRP3 inflammasome activation. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (11).
- (2017) Combined inhibition of C5 and CD14 efficiently attenuated the inflammatory response in a porcine model of meningococcal sepsis. Journal of Intensive Care. vol. 5:21.
- (2017) Increased levels of legumain in plasma and plaques from patients with carotid atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis. vol. 257.
- (2017) Complement activation by cholesterol crystals triggers a subsequent cytokine response. Molecular Immunology. vol. 84.
- (2017) TFPI in human atherosclerotic plaques. Research and Practice in Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 1 (s1).
- (2017) Increased expression of TFPI in human carotid stenosis. Thrombosis Research. vol. 155.
- (2016) Combined inhibition of complement and CD14 attenuates bacteria-induced inflammation in human whole blood more efficiently than antagonizing the toll-like receptor 4-MD2 complex. Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 214 (1).
- (2016) Effect of a single dose of the interleukin-6 receptor antagonist tocilizumab on inflammation and troponin T release in patients with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase 2 trial. European Heart Journal. vol. 37 (30).