Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Breast Cancer Patients’ Experiences with Information and Communication in Cancer Disease Trajectories. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2001.
- (2017) Evaluation of metabolomic changes during neoadjuvant chemotherapy combined with bevacizumab in breast cancer using MR spectroscopy. Metabolomics. vol. 13:37.
- (2017) The effect of exercise on fatigue and physical functioning in breast cancer patients during and after treatment and at 6 months follow-up: A meta-analysis. Breast. vol. 33.
- (2017) The longitudinal transcriptional response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy with and without bevacizumab in breast cancer. Clinical Cancer Research. vol. 23 (16).
- (2016) A Potential New Regimen (“Tricyclie”) for Treatment of Gastric Cancer: Targeting Glutamine-Dependent Wnt/β-Catenin-mTOR Signaling. Gastroenterology. vol. 150 (4).
- (2016) Molecular Features of Subtype-Specific Progression from Ductal Carcinoma In Situ to Invasive Breast Cancer. Cell reports. vol. 16 (4).
- (2015) Concomitant inactivation of the p53- and pRB- functional pathways predicts resistance to DNA damaging drugs in breast cancer in vivo. Molecular Oncology. vol. 9 (8).
- (2014) Metabolic characterization of triple negative breast cancer. BMC Cancer. vol. 14.
- (2014) Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI texture analysis for pretreatment prediction of clinical and pathological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced breast cancer. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 27 (8).
- (2013) Feasibility of MR Metabolomics for Immediate Analysis of Resection Margins during Breast Cancer Surgery. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (4).
- (2013) Serum concentrations of tamoxifen and its metabolites increase with age during steady-state treatment. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. vol. 141 (2).
- (2013) One-year course of fatigue after post-operative radiotherapy in Norwegian breast cancer patients – comparison to general population. Acta Oncologica. vol. 52 (2).
- (2013) Metabolic profiles of brain metastases. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 14 (1).
- (2012) Prognostic value of metabolic response in breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy. BMC Cancer. vol. 12.
- (2012) Predicting long-term survival and treatment response in breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy by MR metabolic profiling. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 25 (2).
- (2012) Lactate and glycine-potential MR biomarkers of prognosis in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancers. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 25 (11).
- (2012) Low expression levels of ATM may substitute for CHEK2/TP53 mutations predicting resistance towards anthracycline and mitomycin chemotherapy in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Research. vol. 14 (2:R47).
- (2012) Persistence of disseminated tumor cells after neoadjuvant treatment for locally advanced breast cancer predicts poor survival. Breast Cancer Research. vol. 14 (4).
- (2012) Fatigue after breast cancer may be related to conditions other than the cancer. The impact of comorbidity is essential. Cancer Research. vol. 72 (24).
- (2011) In vivo MRS of locally advanced breast cancer: characteristics related to negative or positive choline detection and early monitoring of treatment response. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. vol. 24 (6).