Ståle Emil Johansen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) New interpretation of the spreading evolution of the Knipovich Ridge derived from aeromagnetic data. Geophysical Journal International. vol. 224 (2).
- (2021) Pliocene–Pleistocene glacimarine shelf to slope processes in the south-western Barents Sea. Basin Research.
- (2020) Forearc crustal structure of Ecuador revealed by gravity and aeromagnetic anomalies and their geodynamic implications. Lithosphere. vol. 2020 (1).
- (2019) Cenozoic Stages of Forearc Evolution Following the Accretion of a Sliver From the Late Cretaceous-Caribbean Large Igneous Province: SW Ecuador-NW Peru. Tectonics. vol. 38 (4).
- (2019) Deep electrical imaging of the ultraslow-spreading Mohns Ridge. Nature. vol. 567.
- (2019) Evidence of sea level drawdown at the end of the Messinian salinity crisis and seismic investigation of the Nahr Menashe unit in the northern Levant Basin, offshore Lebanon. Basin Research. vol. 31 (5).
- (2019) Hydrothermal activity at the ultraslow‐spreading Mohns Ridge: new insights from near‐seafloor magnetics. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. vol. 20 (12).
- (2019) Tectono-stratigraphic evolution of Late Cretaceous basins into Veslemøy High, SW Barents Sea. Italian Journal of Geosciences. vol. 138 (1).
- (2019) Impacts of fault-sill interactions on sill emplacement in the Vøring Basin, Norwegian North Sea. Journal of Structural Geology. vol. 126.
- (2018) 3D seismic evidence of buried iceberg ploughmarks from the mid-Norwegian continental margin reveals largely persistent North Atlantic Current through the Quaternary. Marine Geology. vol. 399.
- (2018) Morphometric analysis of sediment conduits on a bathymetric high: Implications for palaeoenvironment and hydrocarbon prospectivity. Basin Research. vol. 30 (5).
- (2018) Multiphase structural evolution and geodynamic implications of Messinian salt-related structures, Levant Basin, offshore Israel. Tectonics. vol. 37 (5).
- (2018) Architecture and sedimentary processes on the mid-Norwegian continental slope: A 2.7 Myr record from extensive seismic evidence. Quaternary Science Reviews. vol. 192.
- (2018) Seismic geomorphology of submarine channel-belt complexes in the Pliocene of the Levant Basin, offshore central Israel. Marine Geology. vol. 403.
- (2018) Three-Dimensional (3-D) seismic imaging of conduits and radial faults associated with hydrothermal vent complexes (Vøring Basin, Offshore Norway). Marine Geology. vol. 399.
- (2018) Fault kinematics and localised inversion within the Troms-Finnmark Fault Complex, SW Barents Sea. Journal of Structural Geology. vol. 109.
- (2017) Seismic interpretation and characterization of anhydrite caprocks in the Tromsø Basin, SW Barents Sea. Marine Geology. vol. 390.
- (2017) Ice-sheet dynamics through the Quaternary on the mid-Norwegian continental margin inferred from 3D seismic data. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 80.
- (2017) Forced folding and complex overburden deformation associated with magmatic intrusion in the Vøring Basin, offshore Norway. Tectonophysics. vol. 706-707.
- (2017) Strike-slip tectonics in the SW Barents Sea during North Atlantic rifting [Swaen Graben, Northern Norway]. Tectonics. vol. 36 (11).