Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Evolution and risk factors of anal incontinence during the first 6 years after first delivery: a prospective cohort study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- (2020) Vitamin D and stress urinary incontinence in pregnancy: a cross-sectional study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- (2020) Pelvic floor muscle training for preventing and treating urinary and faecal incontinence in antenatal and postnatal women. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. vol. 5:CD007471.
- (2019) Associations between maternal vitamin D status in second and third trimester of pregnancy and offspring enamel hypomineralisation at 7-9 years: a longitudinal study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2019) Neurodevelopmental outcome in 7-year-old children is not affected by exercise during pregnancy: follow up of a multicentre randomised controlled trial. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- (2019) Effects of supervised exercise training during pregnancy on psychological well-being among overweight and obese women: secondary analyses of the ETIP-trial, a randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e028252 (11).
- (2019) The effect of an exercise program in pregnancy on vitamin D status among healthy, pregnant Norwegian women: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 19:76.
- (2019) Impact of maternal education on response to lifestyle interventions to reduce gestational weight gain: individual participant data meta-analysis. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e025620 (8).
- (2019) Impact of job adjustment, pain location and exercise on sick leave due to lumbopelvic pain in pregnancy: a longitudinal study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. vol. 37 (2).
- (2019) Efficacy of Vestibular Rehabilitation Following Acute Vestibular Neuritis: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Otology and Neurotology. vol. 41 (1).
- (2018) Dietary Intakes and Dietary Quality during Pregnancy in Women with and without Gestational Diabetes Mellitus-A Norwegian Longitudinal Study. Nutrients. vol. 10 (11).
- (2018) Exercise training during pregnancy reduces circulating insulin levels in overweight/obese women postpartum: secondary analysis of a randomised controlled trial (the ETIP trial). BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Alterations in the Vitamin D endocrine system during pregnancy: A longitudinal study of 855 healthy Norwegian women. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0195041 (4).
- (2018) Prevalence and predictors of anal incontinence 6 years after first delivery. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 38 (1).
- (2018) Prevalence and predictors of double incontinence 1 year after first delivery. International Urogynecology Journal. vol. 29.
- (2018) Women undergoing assisted fertilisation and high-intensity interval training: a pilot randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. vol. 4.
- (2018) The MMP9 rs17576 A>G polymorphism is associated with increased lumbopelvic pain-intensity in pregnant women. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Anal incontinence after vaginal delivery or cesarean section. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 98 (1).
- (2018) Comparison of transperineal ultrasound with POP-Q for assessing symptoms of prolapse. International Urogynecology Journal.
- (2018) Protocol for the development of a core outcome set for pelvic girdle pain, including methods for measuring the outcomes: the PGP-COS study. BMC Medical Research Methodology. vol. 18:158.