Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) Differences in gastrointestinal hormones and appetite ratings among obesity classes: Gastrointestinal hormones and appetite in obesity. Appetite. vol. 171.
- (2021) Association between habitual sleep duration/quality and appetite markers in individuals with obesity. Physiology and Behavior. vol. 232:113345.
- (2019) Investigating the effect of sex and ketosis on weight-loss-induced changes in appetite. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 109 (6).
- (2019) Physiological predictors of weight regain at 1-year follow-up in weight-reduced adults with obesity. Obesity. vol. 27 (6).
- (2018) Differences in the postprandial release of appetite-related hormones between active and inactive men. International Journal of Sport Nutrition & Exercise Metabolism. vol. 28 (6).
- (2018) The impact of rate of weight loss on body composition and compensatory mechanisms during weight reduction: A randomized control trial. Clinical Nutrition. vol. 37 (4).
- (2018) Impact of weight loss achieved through a multidisciplinary intervention on appetite in patients with severe obesity. American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 315 (1).
- (2018) Investigation of the long-term sustainability of changes in appetite after weight loss. International Journal of Obesity.
- (2018) Timeline of changes in adaptive physiological responses, at the level of energy expenditure, with progressive weight loss. British Journal of Nutrition. vol. 120 (2).
- (2017) Compensatory mechanisms activated with intermittent energy restriction: a randomized trial. Clinical Nutrition. vol. 37 (3).
- (2017) Timeline of changes in appetite during weight loss with a ketogenic diet. International Journal of Obesity. vol. 41.