Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) Associations between circulating microRNAs and coronary plaque characteristics: potential impact from physical exercise. Physiological Genomics. vol. 54 (4).
- (2021) REBOARREST, resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta in non-traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a study protocol for a randomised, parallel group, clinical multicentre trial. Trials. vol. 22 (1).
- (2021) Randomized Trial of Interleukin-6 Receptor Inhibition in Patients With Acute ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 77 (15).
- (2021) Identification of vulnerable plaques and patients by intracoronary near-infrared spectroscopy and ultrasound (PROSPECT II): a prospective natural history study. The Lancet. vol. 397 (10278).
- (2021) Machine learning augmented reduced-order models for FFR-prediction. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. vol. 384:113892.
- (2021) Tocilizumab increases citrullinated histone 3 in non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction. Open heart. vol. 8 (1).
- (2021) Analyses of Increased Mortality in New and Known Diabetes in Patients with Coronary Disease Enrolled in the NORSTENT Randomized Study. Cardiology.
- (2021) Drug-Eluting versus Bare-Metal Stents in Saphenous Vein Grafts Compared to Native Coronary Vessels: The Norwegian Coronary Stent Trial Study. Cardiology. vol. 147.
- (2020) Acute perimyocarditis with cardiac tamponade in COVID-19 infection without respiratory disease. BMJ Case Reports. vol. 13 (8).
- (2020) Novel Insights Into the Effects of Interleukin 6 Antagonism in Non-ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction Employing the SOMAscan Proteomics Platform. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 16 (12).
- (2020) The effect of drug-eluting stents on target lesion revascularization in native coronary arteries: Results from the NORSTENT randomized study. Cardiology. vol. 145 (6).
- (2020) Establishing the 99th percentile of a novel assay for high-sensitivity troponin I in a healthy blood donor population. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine.
- (2020) Polymer‑free drug‑coated vs. bare‑metal coronary stents in patients undergoing non‑cardiac surgery: a subgroup analysis of the LEADERS FREE trial. Clinical Research in Cardiology.
- (2020) Percutaneous coronary intervention for vulnerable coronary atherosclerotic plaque. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 76 (20).
- (2020) Stent edge vascular response and in-stent geometry after aerobic exercise. Cardiovascular Intervention and Therapeutics (CVIT).
- (2019) Rationale for the ASSAIL-MI-trial: a randomised controlled trial designed to assess the effect of tocilizumab on myocardial salvage in patients with acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI). Open heart. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Behandling av hjerteinfarkt med ST-elevasjon – en observasjonsstudie. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (17).
- (2019) Description of chest pain patients in a Norwegian emergency department. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 53 (1).
- (2019) Perioperative factors associated with changes in troponin T during coronary artery bypass grafting. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. vol. 33 (12).
- (2019) Impact of baseline coronary flow and its distribution on Fractional Flow Reserve prediction. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering. vol. e3246.