Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) The effect of drug-eluting stents on target lesion revascularization in native coronary arteries: Results from the NORSTENT randomized study. Cardiology.
- (2019) Rationale for the ASSAIL-MI-trial: a randomised controlled trial designed to assess the effect of tocilizumab on myocardial salvage in patients with acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI). Open heart. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Behandling av hjerteinfarkt med ST-elevasjon – en observasjonsstudie. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (17).
- (2019) Description of chest pain patients in a Norwegian emergency department. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 53 (1).
- (2019) Perioperative factors associated with changes in troponin T during coronary artery bypass grafting. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. vol. 33 (12).
- (2019) Impact of baseline coronary flow and its distribution on Fractional Flow Reserve prediction. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering. vol. e3246.
- (2019) BEtablocker Treatment After acute Myocardial Infarction in revascularized patients without reduced left ventricular ejection fraction (BETAMI): Rationale and design of a prospective, randomized, open, blinded end-point study. American Heart Journal. vol. 208.
- (2018) Uncertainty quantification and sensitivity analysis for computational FFR estimation in stable coronary artery disease. Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology. vol. 9 (4).
- (2018) Completeness and correctness of acute myocardial infarction diagnoses in a medical quality register and an administrative health register. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2018) Human cardiomyocyte calcium handling and transverse tubules in mid-stage of post-myocardial-infarction heart failure. ESC Heart Failure. vol. 5 (3).
- (2018) Interleukin-6 receptor inhibition with tocilizumab induces a selective and substantial increase in plasma IP-10 and MIP-1β in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 271.
- (2018) IL-6 receptor inhibition by tocilizumab attenuated expression of C5a receptor 1 and 2 in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Reproducibility of optical coherence tomography in vein grafts used for coronary revascularization. Cardiology Journal.
- (2018) Serum PCSK9 is modified by interleukin-6 receptor antagonism in patients with hypercholesterolaemia following non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Open heart. vol. 5 (2).
- (2018) Serum lipoprotein(a) is not modified by interleukin-6 receptor antagonism or associated with inflammation in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 274.
- (2017) Effect of interleukin-6 inhibition on coronary microvascular and endothelial function in myocardial infarction. Heart. vol. 103 (19).
- (2017) Pedicled vein Grafts in coronary surgery: perioperative data from a randomized trial. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. vol. 104 (4).
- (2016) Drug-Eluting or Bare-Metal Stents for Coronary Artery Disease. New England Journal of Medicine. vol. 375 (13).
- (2016) Effect of a single dose of the interleukin-6 receptor antagonist tocilizumab on inflammation and troponin T release in patients with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase 2 trial. European Heart Journal. vol. 37 (30).
- (2016) Troponin T forløp ved korornar bypasskirurgi. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger - De norske kirurgiske foreninger.