Per Grønaas Farup
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Klinisk Forskningsenhet Midt Norge
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Changes in Faecal Short-Chain Fatty Acids after Weight-Loss Interventions in Subjects with Morbid Obesity. Nutrients. vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) Changes in C-reactive protein, neopterin and lactoferrin differ after conservative and surgical weight loss in individuals with morbid obesity. Scientific Reports. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Are Nonnutritive Sweeteners Obesogenic? Associations between Diet, Faecal Microbiota, and Short-Chain Fatty Acids in Morbidly Obese Subjects. Journal of Obesity. vol. 2019.
- (2019) Irritable bowel syndrome-like symptoms and health related quality of life two years after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass - a prospective cohort study. BMC Gastroenterology. vol. 19:204.
- (2019) Effects of a fall prevention program in elderly: A pragmatic observational study in two orthopedic departments. Clinical Interventions in Aging. vol. 14.
- (2018) A conservative weight loss intervention relieves bowel symptoms in morbidly obese subjects with irritable bowel syndrome: a prospective cohort study. Journal of Obesity. vol. 2018:3732753.
- (2018) Evaluation of a faecal dysbiosis test for irritable bowel syndrome in subjects with and without obesity. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 78 (1-2).
- (2018) Separating “good” from “bad” faecal dysbiosis – evidence from two cross-sectional studies. BMC Obesity. vol. 5.
- (2018) Faecal microbial markers and psychobiological disorders in subjects with morbid obesity. A cross-sectional study. Behavioral Sciences. vol. 8 (10).
- (2018) Changes in gastrointestinal symptoms and food tolerance 6 months following weight loss surgery: associations with dietary changes, weight loss and the surgical procedure. BMC Obesity. vol. 5.
- (2018) Is perceived intolerance to milk and wheat associated with the corresponding IgG and IgA food antibodies? A cross sectional study in subjects with morbid obesity and gastrointestinal symptoms. BMC Gastroenterology. vol. 18:22.
- (2017) Prevalence and predictors of irritable bowel syndrome in patients with morbid obesity: a cross-sectional study. BMC Obesity. vol. 4 (22).
- (2017) Functional Bowel Disorders Are Associated with a Central Immune Activation. Gastroenterology Research and Practice. vol. 2017.
- (2017) The Relationships among Tryptophan, Kynurenine, Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase, Depression, and Neuropsychological Performance. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae antibodies (ASCA) are associated with body fat mass and systemic inflammation, but not with dietary yeast consumption: a cross-sectional study. BMC Obesity. vol. 4 (28).
- (2017) Intake of non-nutritive sweeteners is associated with an unhealthy lifestyle: a cross-sectional study in subjects with morbid obesity. BMC Obesity. vol. 4 (41).
- (2016) Diagnostikk av irritabel tarmsyndrom – finnes det gode biomarkører?. Bioingeniøren. vol. 51 (8).
- (2016) Faecal short-chain fatty acids - a diagnostic biomarker for irritable bowel syndrome?. BMC Gastroenterology. vol. 16:51.
- (2016) Patients with depression display cytokine levels in serum and cerebrospinal fluid similar to patients with diffuse neurological symptoms without a defined diagnosis. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) The effect of ApoE e4 on blood pressure in patients with and without depression. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.