Kjell Å Salvesen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Associations between maternal vitamin D status in second and third trimester of pregnancy and offspring enamel hypomineralisation at 7-9 years: a longitudinal study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2019) Neurodevelopmental outcome in 7-year-old children is not affected by exercise during pregnancy: follow up of a multicentre randomised controlled trial. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- (2019) Effects of supervised exercise training during pregnancy on psychological well-being among overweight and obese women: secondary analyses of the ETIP-trial, a randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e028252 (11).
- (2019) The effect of an exercise program in pregnancy on vitamin D status among healthy, pregnant Norwegian women: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 19:76.
- (2019) Descent of fetal head during active pushing: secondary analysis of prospective cohort study investigating ultrasound examination before operative vaginal delivery. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 54 (4).
- (2019) Levator ani muscle injury and risk for urinary and fecal incontinence in parous women from a normal population, a cross-sectional study. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 38 (8).
- (2019) Ultrasound assessment of pelvic floor muscle contraction: reliability and development of an ultrasound-based contraction scale. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- (2019) Impact of maternal education on response to lifestyle interventions to reduce gestational weight gain: individual participant data meta-analysis. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e025620 (8).
- (2019) Gestational weight gain outside the Institute of Medicine recommendations and adverse pregnancy outcomes: analysis using individual participant data from randomised trials. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 19.
- (2019) Impact of job adjustment, pain location and exercise on sick leave due to lumbopelvic pain in pregnancy: a longitudinal study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. vol. 37 (2).
- (2019) Prediction of mode of delivery using the first ultrasound based "intrapartum app". American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 221 (2).
- (2019) Hysterotomy level at cesarean section and occurrence of large scar defects: a randomized single-blind trial. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 53 (4).
- (2018) Reproducibility and acceptability of ultrasound measurements of head-perineum distance. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 97.
- (2018) Dietary Intakes and Dietary Quality during Pregnancy in Women with and without Gestational Diabetes Mellitus-A Norwegian Longitudinal Study. Nutrients. vol. 10 (11).
- (2018) Exercise training during pregnancy reduces circulating insulin levels in overweight/obese women postpartum: secondary analysis of a randomised controlled trial (the ETIP trial). BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Alterations in the Vitamin D endocrine system during pregnancy: A longitudinal study of 855 healthy Norwegian women. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0195041 (4).
- (2018) Fetal growth and birth anthropometrics in metformin-exposed offspring born to mothers with PCOS. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (2).
- (2018) Fetal rotation during vacuum extractions for prolonged labor: a prospective cohort study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 97 (8).
- (2018) The MMP9 rs17576 A>G polymorphism is associated with increased lumbopelvic pain-intensity in pregnant women. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Association between pelvic floor muscle trauma and contraction in parous women from a general population. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 53 (2).