Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) Short-term effects of endotracheal suctioning in post-cardiac arrest patients: A prospective observational cohort study. Resuscitation Plus. vol. 10.
- (2022) Characteristics of circulatory failure after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: A prospective cohort study. Open heart. vol. 9 (1).
- (2022) Antibiotic Therapy in Integrated Oncology and Palliative Cancer Care: An Observational Study. Cancers. vol. 14 (7).
- (2021) Frailty and survival in elderly intensive care patients in Norway. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 65 (8).
- (2021) Changes in peripheral arterial blood pressure after resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta (REBOA) in non-traumatic cardiac arrest patients. BMC Emergency Medicine. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) REBOARREST, resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta in non-traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a study protocol for a randomised, parallel group, clinical multicentre trial. Trials. vol. 22 (1).
- (2021) Clinical Predictors for Analgesic Response to Radiotherapy in Patients with Painful Bone Metastases. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 62 (4).
- (2021) The short-term impact of methylprednisolone on patient-reported sleep in patients with advanced cancer in a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 29 (4).
- (2021) The inflammatory response is related to circulatory failure after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: A prospective cohort study. Resuscitation. vol. 170.
- (2021) Circulatory trajectories after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a prospective cohort study. BMC Anesthesiology. vol. 21.
- (2021) Desflurane consumption with automated vapour control systems in two different anaesthesia machines. A randomized controlled study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica.
- (2021) Interventions and symptom relief in hospital palliative cancer care: results from a prospective longitudinal study. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2020) Improper monitoring and deviations from physiologic treatment goals in patients with brain injury in the early phases of emergency care. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing. vol. 35.
- (2020) Identification of genetic polymorphisms modulating nausea and vomiting in two series of opioid-treated cancer patients. Scientific Reports. vol. 10 (1).
- (2020) Continuous subcutaneous infusion for pain control in dying patients: experiences from a tertiary palliative care center. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 19:172.
- (2020) Breakthrough cancer pain in 2020. Current opinion in supportive and palliative care. vol. 14 (2).
- (2020) Tapentadol versus oxycodone for postoperative pain treatment the first 7 days after total knee arthroplasty: a randomized clinical trial. Pain. vol. 162 (2).
- (2019) Diagnosis and outcome of acute respiratory failure in immunocompromised patients after bronchoscopy. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 54:1802442.
- (2019) Feasibility of Pre-Hospital Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta in Non-Traumatic Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 8 (22).
- (2019) Resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta (REBOA) in non-traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Evaluation of an educational programme. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e027980 (5).