Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Resuscitative Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta in Non-Traumatic out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest - Evaluation of an Educational Program. Circulation. vol. 138.
- (2018) Prediction of opioid dose in cancer pain patients using genetic profiling: not yet an option with support vector machine learning. BMC Research Notes. vol. 11:78.
- (2018) Improved pain control in terminally ill cancer patients by introducing low-dose oral methadone in addition to on-going opioid treatment. Journal of Palliative Medicine. vol. 21 (2).
- (2018) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival after cardiac surgery: A prospective study. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
- (2018) The Palliative Radiotherapy and Inflammation Study (PRAIS) - Protocol for a longitudinal observational multicenter study on patients with cancer induced bone pain 11 Medical and Health Sciences 1103 Clinical Sciences. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 17:110.
- (2018) Which factors can aid clinicians to identify a risk of pain during the following month in patients with bone metastases? A longitudinal analyses. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2018) Quality measurement in physician-staffed emergency medical services: a systematic literature review. International Journal for Quality in Health Care.
- (2018) Sleep quality with WHO Step III opioid use for cancer pain. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care.
- (2018) Transitions Between Circulatory States After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Protocol for an Observational, Prospective Cohort Study. JMIR Research Protocols. vol. 7 (1).
- (2018) Pain Intensity Factors Changing Breakthrough Pain Prevalence in Patients with Advanced Cancer: A Secondary Analysis of a Cross-Sectional Observational International Study. Pain and Therapy.
- (2018) Prediction of opioid dose in cancer pain patients using genetic profiling: not yet an option with support vector machine learning. BMC Research Notes. vol. 11.
- (2018) Population-based analysis of the impact of trauma on longer-term functional outcomes. British Journal of Surgery.
- (2017) Long-Term Outcomes after ICU Admission Triage in Octogenarians. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 45 (4).
- (2017) Improper monitoring and deviations from physiologic treatment goals in unconscious patients With brain injury in the early phases of emergency care. NAForum. vol. 30 (3).
- (2017) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival in patients after cardiac surgery - a prospective cohort study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2017) A multicenter study of attitudinal barriers to cancer pain management. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2017) The breath of life. Patients? experiences of breathing during and after mechanical ventilation. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 40.
- (2017) Developing quality indicators for physician-staffed emergency medical services: a consensus process. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 25 (14).
- (2017) Kvalitetsmåling i legebemannede utrykningstjenester: en systematisk litteraturgjennomgang. NAForum. vol. 30 (3).
- (2017) The relationship between pro-inflammatory cytokines and pain, appetite and fatigue in patients with advanced cancer. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (5).