Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Transitions Between Circulatory States After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Protocol for an Observational, Prospective Cohort Study. JMIR Research Protocols. vol. 7.
- (2017) Long-Term Outcomes after ICU Admission Triage in Octogenarians. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 45 (4).
- (2017) Improper monitoring and deviations from physiologic treatment goals in unconscious patients With brain injury in the early phases of emergency care. NAForum. vol. 30 (3).
- (2017) Re: fra ketobemidon til oksykodon. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2017) Improved pain control in terminally ill cancer patients by introducing low-dose oral methadone in addition to on-going opioid treatment. Journal of Palliative Medicine.
- (2017) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival in patients after cardiac surgery - a prospective cohort study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2017) A multicenter study of attitudinal barriers to cancer pain management. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2017) The breath of life. Patients? experiences of breathing during and after mechanical ventilation. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 40.
- (2017) Developing quality indicators for physician-staffed emergency medical services: a consensus process. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 25 (14).
- (2017) Kvalitetsmåling i legebemannede utrykningstjenester: en systematisk litteraturgjennomgang. NAForum. vol. 30 (3).
- (2017) The relationship between pro-inflammatory cytokines and pain, appetite and fatigue in patients with advanced cancer. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (5).
- (2017) COMBAT study - Computer based assessment and treatment - A clinical trial evaluating impact of a computerized clinical decision support tool on pain in cancer patients. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 17.
- (2017) Trauma care in a combined rural and urban region: an observational study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 61 (3).
- (2016) Clinical factors associated with a short survival time after percutaneous nephrostomy for ureteric obstruction in cancer patients: An updated model. Journal of Pain Symptom and Management. vol. 51 (2).
- (2016) Psychometric properties of the Arabic version of EORTC QLQ-C15-PAL among cancer patients in Jordan. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24 (6).
- (2016) Assessment of the time-dependent need for stay in a high dependency unit (HDU) after major surgery by using data from an anesthesia information management system. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing. vol. 30 (2).
- (2016) Human Genetic Variability Contributes to Postoperative Morphine Consumption. Journal of Pain. vol. 17 (5).
- (2016) Chronic postsurgical pain in patients 5 years after cardiac surgery: A prospective cohort study. European Journal of Pain. vol. 21 (3).
- (2016) Genetic variation and cognitive dysfunction in opioid-treated patients with cancer. Brain and Behavior. vol. 6 (7).
- (2016) Quality of life in patients with advanced cancer: Differential association with performance status and systemic inflammatory response. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 34 (23).