Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Fe(II) stability in coastal seawater during experiments in Patagonia, Svalbard, and Gran Canaria. Biogeosciences. vol. 17.
- (2019) Iron cycling in a mesocosm experiment in a north Patagonian fjord: Potential effect of ammonium addition by salmon aquaculture. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. vol. 220.
- (2019) Effect of hydroxamate and catecholate siderophores on iron availability in the diatom Skeletonema costatum: Implications of siderophore degradation by associated bacteria. Marine Chemistry. vol. 209.
- (2019) Weddell-Scotia confluence effect on the iron distribution in waters surrounding the South Shetland (Antarctic Peninsula) and South Orkney (Scotia Sea) Islands during the Austral summer in 2007 and 2008. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 6:771.
- (2018) Effect of Siderophore on Iron Availability in a Diatom and a Dinoflagellate Species: Contrasting Response in Associated Bacteria. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 5 (118).
- (2014) Size-spectrum based differential response of phytoplankton to nutrient and iron-organic matter combinations in microcosm experiments in a Chilean Patagonian Fjord. Phycological Research. vol. 62 (2).
- (2014) Responses in the microbial food web to increased rates of nutrient supply in a southern Chilean fjord: Possible implications of cage aquaculture. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 6 (1).
- (2011) Seasonal plankton variability in Chilean Patagonia fjords: Carbon flow through the pelagic food web of Aysen Fjord and plankton dynamics in the Moraleda Channel basin. Continental Shelf Research.
- (2011) Seasonal variability of primary production in a fjord ecosystem of the Chilean Patagonia: Implications for the transfer of carbon within pelagic food webs. Continental Shelf Research.
- (2011) Trophic interactions of pelagic crustaceans in Comau Fjord (Chile): their role in the food web structure. Journal of Plankton Research.