Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) High-throughput screening reveals higher synergistic effect of MEK inhibitor combinations in colon cancer spheroids. Scientific Reports. vol. 10.
- (2020) Strategies to Enhance Logic Modeling-Based Cell Line-Specific Drug Synergy Prediction. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2019) A high-throughput drug combination screen of targeted small molecule inhibitors in cancer cell lines. Scientific Data. vol. 6.
- (2019) Community assessment to advance computational prediction of cancer drug combinations in a pharmacogenomic screen. Nature Communications. vol. 10 (2674).
- (2019) Small RNA expression from viruses, bacteria and human miRNAs in colon cancer tissue and its association with microsatellite instability and tumor location. BMC Cancer. vol. 19 (1).
- (2018) Transcriptional regulation by NR5A2 links differentiation and inflammation in the pancreas. Nature. vol. 554 (7693).
- (2017) Identification of metastasis-associated microRNAs in serum from rectal cancer patients. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (52).
- (2017) Gastrin activates autophagy and increases migration and survival of gastric adenocarcinoma cells. BMC Cancer. vol. 17:68.
- (2016) Connective tissue growth factor is activated by gastrin and involved in gastrin-induced migration and invasion. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 475 (1).
- (2016) PAI-1 deficiency increases the trophic effects of hypergastrinemia in the gastric corpus mucosa. Peptides. vol. 79.
- (2016) Gene regulation knowledge commons: community action takes care of DNA binding transcription factors. Database: The Journal of Biological Databases and Curation.
- (2015) Discovery of Drug Synergies in Gastric Cancer Cells Predicted by Logical Modeling. PLoS Computational Biology. vol. 11 (8).
- (2015) The gastrin and cholecystokinin receptors mediated signaling network: a scaffold for data analysis and new hypotheses on regulatory mechanisms. BMC Systems Biology. vol. 9 (40).
- (2014) Salt-inducible kinase 1 (SIK1) is induced by gastrin and inhibits migration of gastric adenocarcinoma cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (11).
- (2013) TFcheckpoint: a curated compendium of specific DNA-binding RNA polymerase II transcription factors. Bioinformatics. vol. 29 (19).
- (2013) Identification of serum microRNA profiles in colon cancer. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 108 (8).
- (2013) Inducible cAMP early repressor (ICER) is a novel regulator of RIG-I mediated IFN-beta production. Cellular Signalling. vol. 25 (9).
- (2013) NR4A2 is regulated by Gastrin and involved in gastrin-induced migration and invasion of gastric adenocarcinoma cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (9).
- (2013) The duration of gastrin treatment affects global gene expression and molecular responses involved in ER stress and anti-apoptosis. BMC Genomics. vol. 14.
- (2013) Gastrin-induced proliferation involves MEK partner 1 (MP1). In vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology-Animal. vol. 49 (3).