Line Merethe Oldervoll
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Exploring use of activity monitors for patients with obesity during weight-loss treatment - a qualitative study. BMC sports science, medicine and rehabilitation. vol. 13 (25).
- (2020) Health-related quality of life and physical activity level after a behavior change program at Norwegian healthy life centers: a 15-month follow-up. Quality of Life Research. vol. 29.
- (2020) Healthy Life Centres: a 3-month behaviour change programme's impact on participants' physical activity levels, aerobic fitness and obesity: an observational study. BMJ Open. vol. 10:e035888 (9).
- (2020) Labor-force participation and working patterns among women and men who have survived cancer: A descriptive 9-year longitudinal cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2020) Exercise and nutrition interventions in patients with head and neck cancer during curative treatment: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrients. vol. 12:3233 (11).
- (2020) Long-term work outcomes and the efficacy of multidisciplinary rehabilitation programs on labor force participation in cancer patients - a protocol for a longitudinal prospective cohort study. Journal of Public Health Research. vol. 9:1739.
- (2020) Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Patients with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis: Impact on Exercise Capacity and Fatigue. Respiration. vol. 99 (4).
- (2020) The acute impact of resistance training on fatigue in patients with pulmonary sarcoidosis. Chronic Respiratory Disease. vol. 17.
- (2020) Physical exercise during adjuvant chemotherapy for colorectal cancer - a non-randomized feasibility study. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2020) Physical rehabilitation in patients with head and neck cancer: Impact on health-related quality of life and suitability of a post-treatment program. Laryngoscope Investigative Otolaryngology (LIO). vol. 5 (2).
- (2019) Changes in fatigue, health-related quality of life and physical activity after a one-week educational program for cancer survivors. Acta Oncologica. vol. 58 (5).
- (2019) Health-related quality of life and intensity-specific physical activity in high-risk adults attending a behavior change service within primary care. PLOS ONE. vol. 14:e0226613 (12).
- (2019) Impact and implementation of Healthy Life Centres, a primary-care service intervention for behaviour change in Norway: Study design. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2019) Nutritional experiences in head and neck cancer patients. European Journal of Cancer Care. vol. 28 (6).
- (2017) Perceived needs for different components in a rehabilitation program among cancer survivors with chronic fatigue compared to survivors without chronic fatigue. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (2).
- (2017) Feasibility and preliminary effects of resistance training and nutritional supplements during versus after radiotherapy in patients with head and neck cancer: A pilot randomized trial. Cancer. vol. 123 (22).
- (2017) ESPEN guidelines on nutrition in cancer patients. Clinical Nutrition. vol. 36 (1).
- (2017) The effect of exercise on fatigue and physical functioning in breast cancer patients during and after treatment and at 6 months follow-up: A meta-analysis. Breast. vol. 33.
- (2016) Are web-based questionnaires accepted in patients attending rehabilitation?. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 38 (24).
- (2015) Lifestyles of cancer survivors attending an inpatient educational program—a cross-sectional study. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24.