Line Merethe Oldervoll
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Health-related quality of life and physical activity level after a behavior change program at Norwegian healthy life centers: a 15-month follow-up. Quality of Life Research.
- (2020) Labor-force participation and working patterns among women and men who have survived cancer: A descriptive 9-year longitudinal cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2020) Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Patients with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis: Impact on Exercise Capacity and Fatigue. Respiration. vol. 99 (4).
- (2019) Changes in fatigue, health-related quality of life and physical activity after a one-week educational program for cancer survivors. Acta Oncologica. vol. 58 (5).
- (2019) Health-related quality of life and intensity-specific physical activity in high-risk adults attending a behavior change service within primary care. PLOS ONE. vol. 14:e0226613 (12).
- (2019) Impact and implementation of Healthy Life Centres, a primary-care service intervention for behaviour change in Norway: Study design. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2019) Nutritional experiences in head and neck cancer patients. European Journal of Cancer Care. vol. 28 (6).
- (2017) Perceived needs for different components in a rehabilitation program among cancer survivors with chronic fatigue compared to survivors without chronic fatigue. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (2).
- (2017) Feasibility and preliminary effects of resistance training and nutritional supplements during versus after radiotherapy in patients with head and neck cancer: A pilot randomized trial. Cancer. vol. 123 (22).
- (2017) ESPEN guidelines on nutrition in cancer patients. Clinical Nutrition. vol. 36 (1).
- (2017) The effect of exercise on fatigue and physical functioning in breast cancer patients during and after treatment and at 6 months follow-up: A meta-analysis. Breast. vol. 33.
- (2016) Are web-based questionnaires accepted in patients attending rehabilitation?. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 38 (24).
- (2015) Lifestyles of cancer survivors attending an inpatient educational program—a cross-sectional study. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24.
- (2015) What is covered by "Cancer Rehabilitation" in PubMed? A review of randomized controlled trials 1990-2011. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 47 (2).
- (2014) Inpatient versus outpatient rehabilitation after breast and gynecological cancers – a comparative study. International Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. vol. 2 (187).
- (2014) Development and testing of a computerized pain body map in patients with advanced cancer. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 47 (1).
- (2014) How are palliative care cancer populations characterized in randomized controlled trials? A literature review. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 47 (5).
- (2013) Measurement of physical activity in cancer survivors-a comparison of the HUNT 1 Physical Activity Questionnaire (HUNT 1 PA-Q) with the International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ) and aerobic capacity. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 21 (2).
- (2013) One-year course of fatigue after post-operative radiotherapy in Norwegian breast cancer patients – comparison to general population. Acta Oncologica. vol. 52 (2).
- (2013) Age and gender differences of endothelial function in 4739 healthy adults: the HUNT3 Fitness Study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). vol. 20 (4).