Kristine Hermansen Grunewaldt
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Reduced hippocampal subfield volumes and memory function in school-aged children born preterm with very low birthweight (VLBW). NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 23.
- (2018) A randomised cross-over study showed no difference in diaphragm activity during weaning from respiratory support. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 107 (10).
- (2018) Trajectories of brain development in school-age children born preterm with very low birth weight. Scientific Reports. vol. 8:15553.
- (2016) Computerized working memory training has positive long-term effect in very low birthweight preschool children. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 58 (2).
- (2016) Limited microstructural and connectivity deficits despite subcortical volume reductions in school-aged children born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage. vol. 130.
- (2015) Adaptive behavior in 10-11 year old children born preterm with a very low birth weight (VLBW). European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 19 (2).
- (2015) Cortical morphometry and IQ in VLBW children without cerebral palsy born in 2003-2007. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 8.
- (2014) Follow-up at age 10 years in ELBW children - Functional outcome, brain morphology and results from motor assessments in infancy. Early Human Development. vol. 90 (10).
- (2013) Assessment of motor behaviour in high-risk-infants at 3 months predicts motor and cognitive outcomes in 10 years old children. Early Human Development. vol. 89 (10).
- (2013) Working Memory Training Improves Cognitive Function in VLBW Preschoolers. Pediatrics. vol. 131 (3).
- (2010) Early prediction of cerebral palsy by computer-based video analysis of general movements: a feasibility study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 52 (8).
- (2008) Non-nutritive sucking in preterm infant with cerebral pathology. Archives of Disease in Childhood. vol. 93.