Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Rapid discrimination of staphylococcus epidermidis genotypes in a routine clinical microbiological laboratory using single nucleotide polymorphisms in housekeeping genes. Journal of Medical Microbiology. vol. 67 (2).
- (2018) Investigation of an outbreak caused by antibiotic susceptible Klebsiella oxytoca in a neonatal intensive care unit in Norway. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2017) Characterization of the virulence potential of Staphylococcus condimenti isolated from a patient with severe soft tissue infection. New microbes and new infections. vol. 18.
- (2017) Fecal neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin as a biomarker for inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. vol. 32 (1).
- (2016) Silenced vanA gene cluster on a transferable plasmid cause outbreak of vancomycin variable enterococci. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. vol. 60 (7).
- (2015) Phylogeographical pattern of Francisella tularensis in a nationwide outbreak of tularaemia in Norway, 2011. Eurosurveillance. vol. 20 (19).
- (2015) Development of a rapid and simplified protocol for direct bacterial identification from positive blood cultures by using matrix assisted laser desorption ionization time-of- flight mass spectrometry. BMC Microbiology. vol. 15:258.
- (2014) PCR-based detection and molecular characterization of shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli strains in a routine microbiology laboratory over 16 years. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. vol. 52 (9).
- (2014) Comparative genomics to delineate pathogenic potential in Non-O157 Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC) from patients with and without haemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) in Norway. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (10).
- (2014) Imported toxigenic cutaneous diphtheria in a young male returning from Mozambique to Norway, March 2014. Eurosurveillance. vol. 19 (24).
- (2014) All-time high tularaemia incidence in Norway in 2011: report from the national surveillance. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. vol. 33 (11).
- (2013) The Gastrin Receptor Antagonist Netazepide (YF476) Prevents Oxyntic Mucosal Inflammation Induced by Helicobacter Pylori Infection in Mongolian Gerbils. Helicobacter. vol. 18 (6).
- (2012) A comprehensive microbiological evaluation of fifty-four patients undergoing revision surgery due to prosthetic joint loosening. Journal of Medical Microbiology. vol. 61 (4).
- (2012) No increase in headache after previous intracranial infections: a historical cohort study (HUNT). European Journal of Neurology. vol. 19 (2).
- (2012) Multiple-locus variant-repeat assay (MLVA) is a useful tool for molecular epidemiologic analysis of Streptococcus agalactiae strains causing bovine mastitis. Veterinary Microbiology. vol. 157 (3-4).
- (2012) The gastrin receptor antagonist YF476 prevents oxyntic mucosal inflammation due to Helicobacter pylori infection in Mongolian gerbils. Regulatory Peptides. vol. 177.
- (2011) Outbreak of tularaemia in central Norway, January to March 2011. Eurosurveillance. vol. 16 (13).
- (2010) Rapid multiple-locus variant-repeat assay (MLVA) for genotyping of Streptococcus agalactiae. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. vol. 48 (7).
- (2009) Molecular and phenotypic characterization of invasive group B streptococcus strains from infants in Norway 2006-2007. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. vol. 15 (12).
- (2009) Sonication is superior to scrapingfor retrival of bactreia biofilm on titanium and steel surfaces in vitro. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 80 (2).