Astrid Kamilla Stunes
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Gastric Corpus Mucosal Hyperplasia and Neuroendocrine Cell Hyperplasia, but not Spasmolytic Polypeptide-Expressing Metaplasia, Is Prevented by a Gastrin Receptor Antagonist in H+/K+ATPase Beta Subunit Knockout Mice. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 21 (3).
- (2019) Maternal serum retinol, 25(OH)D and 1,25(OH)2D concentrations during pregnancy and peak bone mass and trabecular bone score in adult offspring at 26-year follow-up. PLOS ONE. vol. 14:e0222712 (9).
- (2019) Associations between maternal vitamin D status in second and third trimester of pregnancy and offspring enamel hypomineralisation at 7-9 years: a longitudinal study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2019) The effect of an exercise program in pregnancy on vitamin D status among healthy, pregnant Norwegian women: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 19:76.
- (2019) Smoking and other determinants of bone turnover. PLOS ONE. vol. 14:e0225539 (11).
- (2019) Effects of vitamin D supplementation on bone turnover markers and other bone-related substances in subjects with vitamin D deficiency. Bone. vol. 124.
- (2019) Cytokines in Relation to Motor Activity in an Acute Psychiatric Population. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10.
- (2019) Cytokines in agitated and non-agitated patients admitted to an acute psychiatric department: A cross-sectional study. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (9).
- (2019) Skeletal effects of plyometric exercise and metformin in ovariectomized rats. Bone.
- (2018) Metabolic outcomes in adults born preterm with very low birthweight or small for gestational age at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (12).
- (2018) Alterations in the Vitamin D endocrine system during pregnancy: A longitudinal study of 855 healthy Norwegian women. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0195041 (4).
- (2018) Adiponectin reduces bone stiffness; verified in a 3D artificial human bone model in vitro. Frontiers in Endocrinology. vol. 9:236.
- (2018) Maximal strength training improves musculoskeletal health in amphetamine users in clinical treatment. Osteoporosis International. vol. 29 (10).
- (2017) Peak bone mass and bone microarchitecture in adults born with low birth weight preterm or at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) Adiponectin prevents orthodontic tooth movement in rats. Archives of Oral Biology. vol. 83.
- (2017) High doses of vitamin C plus E reduce strength training-induced improvements in areal bone mineral density in elderly men. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 117 (6).
- (2016) Impaired skeletal health in patients with chronic atrophic gastritis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (7).
- (2016) Skeletal effects of a gastrin receptor antagonist in H+/K+ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 230 (2).
- (2016) Effects of the histamine 1 receptor antagonist cetirizine on the osteoporotic phenotype in H+ /K+ ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. vol. 117 (9).
- (2016) The pparα agonist fenofibrate improves the musculoskeletal effects of exercise in ovariectomized rats. Endocrinology. vol. 157 (10).