Kaare Harald Bønaa
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) The effect of drug-eluting stents on target lesion revascularization in native coronary arteries: Results from the NORSTENT randomized study. Cardiology.
- (2020) Employment status three years after percutaneous coronary intervention and predictors for being employed: A nationwide prospective cohort study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.
- (2019) Behandling av hjerteinfarkt med ST-elevasjon – en observasjonsstudie. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (17).
- (2019) Elevated plasma cystathionine is associated with increased risk of mortality among patients with suspected or established coronary heart disease. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 109 (6).
- (2019) Drug-eluting or bare-metal stents for percutaneous coronary intervention: a systematic review and individual patient data meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials. The Lancet. vol. 393 (10190).
- (2018) Plasma cystathionine and risk of acute myocardial infarction among patients with coronary heart disease: Results from two independent cohorts. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 266.
- (2018) Completeness and correctness of acute myocardial infarction diagnoses in a medical quality register and an administrative health register. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2018) Cardiac rehabilitation after percutaneous coronary intervention: Results from a nationwide survey. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 17 (3).
- (2018) Cardiac rehabilitation and symptoms of anxiety and depression after percutaneous coronary intervention. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). vol. 25 (10).
- (2018) Plasma concentrations and dietary intakes of choline and betaine in association with atrial fibrillation risk: Results from 3 prospective cohorts with different health profiles. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 7 (8).
- (2017) Data on gender contrasts in the risk of incident myocardial infarction by age. The Tromsø Study 1979-2012. Data in Brief. vol. 13.
- (2017) Risk of incident myocardial infarction by gender: Interactions with serum lipids, blood pressure and smoking. The Tromsø Study 1979-2012. Atherosclerosis. vol. 261.
- (2017) Neopterin as an effect modifier of the cardiovascular risk predicted by total homocysteine: A prospective 2-cohort study. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 6 (11).
- (2017) B Vitamins and Hip Fracture: Secondary Analyses and Extended Follow-Up of Two Large Randomized Controlled Trials. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. vol. 32 (10).
- (2017) Longitudinal and secular trends in total cholesterol levels and impact of lipid-lowering drug use among Norwegian women and men born in 1905–1977 in the population-based Tromsø Study 1979–2016. BMJ Open. vol. 7 (8).
- (2017) Percutaneous coronary intervention as a trigger for stroke. American Journal of Cardiology. vol. 119 (1).
- (2016) Lifelong gender gap in risk of incident myocardial infarction: The Tromsø study. JAMA Internal Medicine. vol. 176 (11).
- (2016) Drug-Eluting or Bare-Metal Stents for Coronary Artery Disease. New England Journal of Medicine. vol. 375 (13).
- (2016) Interrater reliability of a national acute myocardial infarction register. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Validation of self-reported and hospital-diagnosed atrial fibrillation: The HUNT study. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 8.