Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Plasma cystathionine and risk of acute myocardial infarction among patients with coronary heart disease: Results from two independent cohorts. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 266.
- (2018) Cardiac rehabilitation after percutaneous coronary intervention: Results from a nationwide survey. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 17 (3).
- (2018) Plasma concentrations and dietary intakes of choline and betaine in association with atrial fibrillation risk: Results from 3 prospective cohorts with different health profiles. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 7 (8).
- (2017) Data on gender contrasts in the risk of incident myocardial infarction by age. The Tromsø Study 1979-2012. Data in Brief. vol. 13.
- (2017) Risk of incident myocardial infarction by gender: Interactions with serum lipids, blood pressure and smoking. The Tromsø Study 1979-2012. Atherosclerosis. vol. 261.
- (2017) Neopterin as an effect modifier of the cardiovascular risk predicted by total homocysteine: A prospective 2-cohort study. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 6 (11).
- (2017) B Vitamins and Hip Fracture: Secondary Analyses and Extended Follow-Up of Two Large Randomized Controlled Trials. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. vol. 32 (10).
- (2017) Longitudinal and secular trends in total cholesterol levels and impact of lipid-lowering drug use among Norwegian women and men born in 1905–1977 in the population-based Tromsø Study 1979–2016. BMJ Open. vol. 7 (8).
- (2017) Percutaneous coronary intervention as a trigger for stroke. American Journal of Cardiology. vol. 119 (1).
- (2016) Lifelong gender gap in risk of incident myocardial infarction: The Tromsø study. JAMA Internal Medicine. vol. 176 (11).
- (2016) Drug-Eluting or Bare-Metal Stents for Coronary Artery Disease. New England Journal of Medicine. vol. 375 (13).
- (2016) Interrater reliability of a national acute myocardial infarction register. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Validation of self-reported and hospital-diagnosed atrial fibrillation: The HUNT study. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Trends in modifiable risk factors are associated with declining incidence of hospitalized and nonhospitalized acute coronary heart disease in a population. Circulation. vol. 133 (1).
- (2016) Comparison of the validity of stroke diagnoses in a medical quality register and an administrative health register. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 44 (2).
- (2015) Longitudinal and secular trends in blood pressure among women and men in birth cohorts born between 1905 and 1977. The Tromsø Study 1979-2008. Hypertension. vol. 66 (3).
- (2015) Elevated plasma dimethylglycine is a risk marker of mortality in patients with coronary heart disease. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. vol. 22 (6).
- (2015) Inter-rater reliability of a national acute stroke register. BMC Research Notes. vol. 8:584.
- (2015) Cardiovascular health and the modifiable burden of incident myocardial infarction: The Tromsø Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 15 (1).
- (2015) Clinically significant novel biomarkers for prediction of first ever myocardial infarction: The Tromsø Study. Circulation: Cardiovascular Genetics. vol. 8 (2).