Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Is there an association between full IQ score and mental health problems in young adults? A study with a convenience sample. BMC Psychology.
- (2019) Reduced hippocampal subfield volumes and memory function in school-aged children born preterm with very low birthweight (VLBW). NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 23.
- (2019) Adaptive computerized working memory training in patients with mild cognitive impairment. A randomized double-blind active controlled trial. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Psychiatric symptoms and risk factors in adults born preterm with very low birthweight or born small for gestational age at term. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19:223.
- (2019) Retinopathy of prematurity, visual and neurodevelopmental outcome, and imaging of the central nervous system. Seminars in Perinatology. vol. 43 (6).
- (2019) Reduced white matter fractional anisotropy mediates cortical thickening in adults born preterm with very low birthweight. NeuroImage. vol. 188.
- (2019) Functional Skills among Preschool Children with Cerebral Palsy - Assessment before and after Early Intervention. Developmental Neurorehabilitation. vol. Nov 28.
- (2018) Cognitive Profiles and Atrophy Ratings on MRI in Senior Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 10.
- (2018) White matter alterations and their associations with motor function in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 17.
- (2018) The relationship between adaptive behavior and cognitive abilities (IQ) in Norwegian children with cerebral palsy (CP): a multi-center study. International Journal of Neurorehabilitation. vol. 5 (4).
- (2018) Trajectories of brain development in school-age children born preterm with very low birth weight. Scientific Reports. vol. 8:15553.
- (2018) Joint Analysis of Cortical Area and Thickness as a Replacement for the Analysis of the Volume of the Cerebral Cortex. Cerebral Cortex. vol. Nov (28).
- (2017) Adaptive working memory training improved brain function in human immunodeficiency virus?seropositive patients. Annals of Neurology. vol. 81 (1).
- (2017) Congenital anomalies and the severity of impairments for cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 59 (11).
- (2017) A longitudinal study of associations between psychiatric symptoms and disorders and cerebral gray matter volumes in adolescents born very preterm. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 17:45.
- (2017) Psychiatric Disorders and General Functioning in Low Birthweight Adults: A Longitudinal Study. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2017) The corpus callosum as anatomical marker of intelligence? A critical examination in a large-scale developmental study. Brain Structure and Function. vol. 223.
- (2017) Change-point analysis data of neonatal diffusion tensor MRI in preterm and term-born infants. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) Mapping the critical gestational age at birth that alters brain development in preterm-born infants using multi-modal MRI. NeuroImage. vol. 149.