Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- SPO3900 - Thesis in Exercise Physiology
- MFEL1050 - Innføring i idrettsfysiologi: trening for prestasjon, helse og livskvalitet
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) Heat tolerance during uncompensable heat stress in men and women wearing firefighter personal protective equipment. Applied Ergonomics.
- (2022) Effect of aerobic exercise intensity on health-related quality of life in severe obesity: a randomized controlled trial. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes.
- (2022) Maximal strength training in patients with inflammatory rheumatic disease: implications for physical function and quality of life. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 122 (7).
- (2022) Relationships Between Maximal Aerobic Speed, Lactate Threshold, and Double Poling Velocity at Lactate Threshold in Cross-Country Skiers. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2021) Effect of Aerobic Exercise Intensity on Energy Expenditure and Weight Loss in Severe Obesity-A Randomized Controlled Trial. Obesity. vol. 29 (2).
- (2021) Smartphone-assisted high-intensity interval training in inflammatory rheumatic disease patients : randomized controlled trial. JMIR mhealth and uhealth. vol. 9 (10).
- (2021) Effects of individual changes in training distribution on maximal aerobic capacity in well-trained cross-country skiers: A follow-up study. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2021) Responses to maximal strength training in different age and gender groups. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 12.
- (2021) Aerobic and anaerobic speed predicts 800-m running performance in young recreational runners. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2020) Large inter-individual differences in responses to a block of high intensity aerobic interval training: A case series in national-level cyclists and triathletes. International Journal of Exercise Science. vol. 13 (2).
- (2020) Maximal strength training in patients with Parkinson's disease : impact on efferent neural drive, force generating capacity, and functional performance. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 129 (4).
- (2020) Improving utilization of maximal oxygen uptake and work economy in recreational cross-country skiers with high-intensity double-poling intervals. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance (IJSPP). vol. 16 (1).
- (2020) No change – no gain; The effect of age, sex, selected genes and training on physiological and performance adaptations in cross-country skiing. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2020) Digital training as medicine. Gerontechnology. vol. 19 suppl.
- (2020) Factors Influencing Running Velocity at Lactate Threshold in Male and Female Runners at Different Levels of Performance. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 11.
- (2019) Prediction of upper extremity peak oxygen consumption from heart rate during submaximal arm cycling in young and middle-aged adults. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 119 (11-12).
- (2019) Stronger Is Better: The Impact of Upper Body Strength in Double Poling Performance. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 10.
- (2018) Reliability of forearm oxygen uptake during handgrip exercise : assessment by ultrasonography and venous blood gas. Physiological Reports. vol. 6:e13696 (10).
- (2018) Arm Cycling Combined with Passive Leg Cycling Enhances VO2peak in Persons with Spinal Cord Injury Above the Sixth Thoracic Vertebra. Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation. vol. 24 (1).
- (2017) Blood flow regulation and oxygen uptake during high-intensity forearm exercise. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 122 (4).