Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Blood flow regulation and oxygen uptake during high intensity forearm exercise. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 122 (4).
- (2017) Validity of forearm oxygen uptake during handgrip exercise : assessment by ultrasonography and venous blood gas. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5S).
- (2017) High-intensity aerobic interval training improves aerobic fitness and HbA1c among persons diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 117 (3).
- (2017) The effect of age on the VO2max response to high-intensity interval training. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (1).
- (2017) Blood flow regulation and oxygen uptake during high intensity forearm exercise. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5S).
- (2017) Impact of maximal strength training on work efficiency and muscle fiber type in the elderly: Implications for physical function and fall prevention. Experimental Gerontology. vol. 91.
- (2016) The effect of physical activity on passive leg movement-induced vasodilation with age. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (8).
- (2016) Increased blood lactate level deteriorates running economy in World class endurance athletes. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 30 (5).
- (2016) Day to day variability in fat oxidation and the effect after only 1 day of change in diet composition. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism. vol. 41 (4).
- (2016) Arm crank and wheelchair ergometry produce similar peak oxygen uptake but different work economy values in individuals with spinal cord injury. BioMed Research International. vol. 2016.
- (2016) The effect from maximal bench press strength training on work economy during wheelchair propulsion in men with spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord. vol. 54 (10).
- (2014) A time-saving method to assess power output at lactate threshold in well-trained and elite cyclists. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 28 (3).
- (2014) Comparison of thoracic bioimpedance with acetylene uptake for measuring cardiac output. International Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 35 (11).
- (2014) Exercise-training-induced changes in metabolic capacity with age: the role of central cardiovascular plasticity. Age. vol. 36 (2).
- (2013) Effect of lower extremity functional electrical stimulation pulsed isometric contractions on arm cycling peak oxygen uptake in spinal cord injured individuals. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 45 (3).
- (2013) Disease resistance is related to inherent swimming performance in Atlantic salmon. BMC Physiology. vol. 13 (1).
- (2013) Maximal strength training improves work economy, rate of force development and maximal strength more than conventional strength training. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 113 (6).
- (2013) Structural brain changes after 4 wk of unilateral strength training of the lower limb. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 115 (2).
- (2013) Physiological Determinants of the Cycling Time Trial. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 27 (9).
- (2012) Maximal strength training and increased work efficiency: contribution from the trained muscle bed. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 113 (12).