Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Patient satisfaction more than ten years after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. Obesity Surgery. vol. 29.
- (2019) Impact of increased resection rates and a liver parenchyma sparing strategy on long-term survival after surgery for colorectal liver metastases. A population-based study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 54 (7).
- (2019) Effects of neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy vs chemotherapy alone on the relief of dysphagia in esophageal cancer patients: secondary endpoint analysis in a randomized trial. Diseases of the esophagus. vol. 32:doy069 (2).
- (2019) Health-related quality of life in a randomized trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy or chemoradiotherapy plus surgery in patients with oesophageal cancer (NeoRes trial). British Journal of Surgery. vol. 106 (11).
- (2019) Neoadjuvant chemotherapy versus neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for cancer of the esophagus or gastroesophageal junction: long-term results of a randomized clinical trial. Diseases of the esophagus. vol. 32 (2).
- (2019) Optimal timing of assessment tasks depending on experience level of surgical trainees. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies.
- (2017) Lack of transfer of skills after virtual reality simulator training with haptic feedback. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies. vol. 26 (6).
- (2016) Intragastric Injection of Botulinum Toxin a to Treat Obesity: Mechanism of Action and a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Trial With Open-Label Extension Study. Gastroenterology. vol. 150 (4).
- (2016) A randomized clinical trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy versus neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for cancer of the oesophagus or gastro-oesophageal junction. Annals of Oncology. vol. 27 (4).
- (2016) Pulmonary function and cardiac stress test after multimodality treatment of esophageal cancer. Practical Radiation Oncology. vol. 6 (3).
- (2015) Morbidity and mortality after surgery for cancer of the oesophagus and gastro-oesophageal junction: A randomized clinical trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy vs. neoadjuvant chemoradiation. European Journal of Surgical Oncology. vol. 41 (7).
- (2015) Intermittent vagal nerve block for improvements in obesity, cardiovascular risk factors, and glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: 2-year results of the VBLOC DM2 Study. Obesity Surgery. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2013) Outcomes among patients treated for gastric adenocarcinoma during the last decade. Journal of Surgical Oncology. vol. 107 (7).
- (2013) Mechanistic Comparison between Gastric Bypass vs. Duodenal Switch with Sleeve Gastrectomy in Rat Models. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (9).
- (2013) Limitations of haptic feedback devices on construct validity of the LapSim® virtual reality simulator. Surgical Endoscopy. vol. 27 (4).
- (2012) Evidence for the Hindgut Hypothesis After Ileal Interposition Associated With Sleeve Gastrectomy: Increased Number of GLP-1-Producing Cells in Interposed Ileum and Pancreatic Islets in Rats. Gastroenterology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2012) Altered Eating Behavior by Subdiaphragmatic Truncal Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Rats. Gastroenterology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2012) Airway symptoms and sleeping difficulties in operated and non-operated patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 47 (7).
- (2012) Gastric Bypass and Duodenal Switch Cause Body Weight Loss Through Different Mechanisms in Rats. Gastroenterology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2012) Navigated laparoscopic ultrasound in abdominal soft tissue surgery: technological overview and perspectives. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. vol. 7 (4).