Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) Efficacy, tolerability and pharmacokinetic variability of brivaracetam in adults with difficult-to-treat epilepsy. Epilepsy Research. vol. 183.
- (2021) A characteristic occipital epileptiform EEG pattern in ADCK3-related mitochondrial disease. Epileptic disorders. vol. 23 (2).
- (2021) Precision treatment with nicotine in autosomal dominant sleep-related hypermotor epilepsy (ADSHE): An observational study of clinical outcome and serum cotinine levels in 17 patients. Epilepsy Research. vol. 178.
- (2021) Pharmacokinetic data on brivaracetam, lacosamide and Perampanel during pregnancy and lactation. Epileptic disorders. vol. 23 (2).
- (2021) Epilepsy and other seizure disorders in acute psychiatric inpatients. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 21.
- (2021) Rash during lamotrigine treatment is not always drug hypersensitivity a retrospective cohort study among children and adults. Seizure. vol. 89.
- (2020) Simplifying the clinical classification of polymerase gamma (POLG) disease based on age of onset; studies using a cohort of 155 cases. The Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease (JIMD). vol. 43 (4).
- (2020) The impact of gender, puberty, and pregnancy in patients with POLG disease. Annals of clinical and translational neurology. vol. 7 (10).
- (2020) Mental health and health related quality of life in mitochondrial POLG disease. Mitochondrion (Amsterdam. Print). vol. 55.
- (2020) Remarkable effect of transdermal nicotine in children with CHRNA4- related autosomal dominant sleep-related hypermotor epilepsy. Epilepsy & Behavior. vol. 105.
- (2020) Experiential seizures related to the hippocampal-parahippocampal spatial representation system. Epilepsy and Behavior Reports (EBR).
- (2019) Epileptological aspects of juvenile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (CLN3 disease) through the lifespan. Epilepsy & Behavior. vol. 94.
- (2019) Epilepsy patients with and without perceived benefit from vagus nerve stimulation: A long-term observational single center study. Seizure. vol. 72.
- (2019) Clinical experience combined with therapeutic drug monitoring of lacosamide. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 00.
- (2018) Mechanisms underlying aggressive behavior induced by antiepileptic drugs: Focus on topiramate, levetiracetam, and perampanel. Behavioural Neurology. vol. 2018:2064027.
- (2018) Epilepsy in classic Rett syndrome: Course and characteristics in adult age. Epilepsy Research. vol. 145.
- (2018) Elevated cerebrospinal fluid protein in POLG-related epilepsy: Diagnostic and prognostic implications. Epilepsia. vol. 59 (8).
- (2018) Reference ranges for antiepileptic drugs revisited: a practical approach to establish national guidelines. Drug Design, Development and Therapy. vol. 12.
- (2018) Zonisamide serum concentrations during pregnancy. Epilepsy Research. vol. 144.
- (2018) The seizure precipitating effect of alcohol: A prospective observational cross-over study. Epilepsy Research. vol. 143.