Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Will an implementation of “Joy of Life in Nursing Homes” have positive effect for the work culture? A comparison between two Norwegian municipalities. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11:607943.
- (2020) TWO TEAMS – THE POWER OF GROUP DYNAMICS. Necesse. vol. 5 (1).
- (2020) Shared cognition in intercultural teams: collaborating without understanding each other. Team Performance Management. vol. 26 (3/4).
- (2020) The Magellan effect – training future naval officers for mission command. Team Performance Management. vol. 26 (3-4).
- (2017) Bedre arbeidsmetoder og holdninger? Implementering av livsglede for eldre?. Geriatrisk sykepleie.
- (2017) Differences in communication within the nursing group and with members of other professions at a hospital unit. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 26 (7-8).
- (2017) What characterizes the work culture at a hospital unit that successfully implements change – a correlation study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (486).
- (2017) Leadership behavior changes following a theory-based leadership development intervention: A longitudinal study of subordinates’and leaders’ evaluations. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 58 (1).
- (2017) Can formal innovation training improve group- and organizational-level innovativeness in a healthcare setting?. Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. vol. 6 (13).
- (2017) Can group climate explain innovative readiness for change?. Journal of Organizational Change Management. vol. 30 (3).
- (2016) Exploring nursing staffs communication in stressful and non-stressful situations. Journal of Nursing Management. vol. 24 (2).
- (2016) Exploring experiences of fostering positive work environment in Norwegian nursing homes: A multi method study. Clinical Nursing Studies. vol. 4 (4).
- (2016) Managing innovation in eldercare: A glimpse into what and how public organizations are planning to deliver healthcare services for their future elderly. International Journal of Healthcare Management. vol. 9 (3).
- (2016) From routine to uncertainty: Leading adaptable teams within integrated operations. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2015) Demystifying eldercare: Managing and innovating from a public-entity’s perspective. International Journal of Healthcare Management. vol. 8 (1).
- (2014) The impact of work culture on quality of care in nursing homes - a review study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 28 (3).
- (2014) Introduction to the Special Issue: Leadership and the Group. Small Group Research. vol. 45 (4).
- (2013) Expectations and desires of palliative health care personnel concerning their future work culture. Journal of Hospital Administration. vol. 2 (3).
- (2013) Work culture among healthcare personnel in a palliative medicine unit. Palliative & Supportive Care. vol. 11 (2).
- (2012) Work Culture among Health Care Personnel in a Palliative Medicine Unit. Psychology and Health. vol. 27.