Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Large Eddy simulations of flow around tandem circular cylinders in the vicinity of a plane wall. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.
- (2018) Free Surface Reconstruction for Phase Accurate Irregular Wave Generation. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 6 (3).
- (2018) Three-dimensional numerical modelling of wave-induced scour around piles in a side-by-side arrangement. Coastal Engineering. vol. 138.
- (2018) Joint description of waves and currents applied in a simplified load case. Marine Structures. vol. 58.
- (2018) Simulated wind-generated inertial oscillations compared to current measurements in the northern North Sea. Ocean Dynamics. vol. 68 (6).
- (2018) The effect of local wake model on collision probability for risers subjected to current and random waves. Ocean Engineering. vol. 162.
- (2018) Effects of soil profile variation and scour on structural response of an offshore monopile wind turbine. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140:042001 (4).
- (2018) Discussion/comments regarding "Distribution and sea-air fluxes of biogenic gases and relationships with phytoplankton and nutrients in the central basin of the South China Sea during summer" by X. Zhai, H.-H. Zhang, G.-P. Yang, J.-L. Li, D. Yuan. Marine Chemistry. vol. 205.
- (2018) Random wave-driven seabed shear stress estimation in shallow water based on long-term variation of deep water wave conditions. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 232 (3).
- (2018) Some aspects of sea-air CO2 flux estimation from long-term mean wind speed statistics. Journal of Marine Environmental Engineering. vol. 10 (2).
- (2018) Some probabilistic properties of deep water wave steepness. Oceanologia. vol. 60 (2).
- (2018) Wave power statistics for sea states based on wind statistics. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy. vol. 4 (1).
- (2018) Wave runup and wave rundown estimation based on long-term variation of wind statistics. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers : Maritime Engineering. vol. 171 (1).
- (2018) Stokes transport in layers in the water column based on long-term wind statistics. Oceanologia. vol. 60 (3).
- (2017) Breaking Solitary Waves and Breaking Wave Forces on a Vertically Mounted Slender Cylinder over an Impermeable Sloping Seabed. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy. vol. 3 (1).
- (2017) Reliability analysis of wake-induced collision of flexible risers. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 62.
- (2017) Stokes drift estimation for sea states based on long-term variation of wind statistics. Coastal Engineering Journal. vol. 59 (1).
- (2017) Wave-induced bottom shear stress estimation in shallow water exemplified by using deep water wind statistics. Oceanologia. vol. 59 (2).
- (2017) Scour below pipelines due to random waves alone and random waves plus currents on mild slopes. Ocean Systems Engineering. vol. 7 (3).
- (2017) Application of wave runup and wave rundown formulae based on long-term variation of wave conditions. Coastal Engineering. vol. 120.