Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Joint description of waves and currents applied in a simplified load case. Marine Structures. vol. 58.
- (2018) Random wave-driven seabed shear stress estimation in shallow water based on long-term variation of deep water wave conditions. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M).
- (2018) Some probabilistic properties of deep water wave steepness. Oceanologia. vol. 60 (2).
- (2018) Wave power statistics for sea states based on wind statistics. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy. vol. 4 (1).
- (2018) Stokes transport in layers in the water column based on long-term wind statistics. Oceanologia.
- (2017) Breaking Solitary Waves and Breaking Wave Forces on a Vertically Mounted Slender Cylinder over an Impermeable Sloping Seabed. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy. vol. 3 (1).
- (2017) Reliability analysis of wake-induced collision of flexible risers. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 62.
- (2017) Stokes drift estimation for sea states based on long-term variation of wind statistics. Coastal Engineering Journal. vol. 59 (1).
- (2017) Wave-induced bottom shear stress estimation in shallow water exemplified by using deep water wind statistics. Oceanologia. vol. 59 (2).
- (2017) Scour below pipelines due to random waves alone and random waves plus currents on mild slopes. Ocean Systems Engineering. vol. 7 (3).
- (2017) Application of wave runup and wave rundown formulae based on long-term variation of wave conditions. Coastal Engineering. vol. 120.
- (2017) Numerical study of seabed boundary layer flow around monopile and gravity-based wind turbine foundations. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 139 (4).
- (2017) Fluid flow in steady and oscillatory lid-driven square cavities. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 276 (1).
- (2016) Large Eddy Simulations of flow around a circular cylinder close to a flat seabed. Marine Structures. vol. 46.
- (2016) Hydrodynamic Characteristics and Geometric properties of Plunging and Spilling Breakers over Impermeable Slopes. Ocean Modelling. vol. 103.
- (2016) Numerical and Experimental investigation of breaking wave interaction with a vertical slender cylinder. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.
- (2016) Extreme wave condition at Doggerbank. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 138 (4).
- (2016) Visualisation of the effect of different types of marine growth on cylinders' wake structure in low Re steady flows. Ocean Engineering. vol. 115.
- (2016) Comparative study of joint distributions of wave height and surf parameter for individual waves including spectral bandwidth effects. Coastal Engineering. vol. 114.
- (2016) Random wave-induced onshore scour characteristics around submerged breakwaters on mild slopes. Journal of Coastal Research. vol. 75 (Special issue).