Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Long-Run Patterns of Labour Market Polarisation: Evidence from German Micro Data. British Journal of Industrial Relations.
- (2018) The effect of far right parties on the location choice of immigrants: Evidence from Lega Nord Mayors. Journal of Public Economics. vol. 166.
- (2018) The Effect of Permanent Employment on Absenteeism: Evidence from Labor Reform in Spain. Industrial & labor relations review. vol. 71.
- (2018) Paradox Lost: The Disappearing Female Job Satisfaction Premium. British Journal of Industrial Relations. vol. 56 (3).
- (2017) Do Dominant Firms Provide More Training?. Journal of Economics and Management Strategy. vol. 26 (1).
- (2017) Female directors, board committees and firm performance. European Economic Review. vol. 102.
- (2016) Share Capitalism and Worker Wellbeing. Labour Economics. vol. 42.
- (2016) Don't Forget the Gravy: The Complementarity of Bonuses and Time Rates. Industrial Relations. vol. 55.
- (2016) Traffic Accidents and the London Congestion Charge. Journal of Public Economics. vol. 133.
- (2016) Play Hard, Shirk Hard? The Effect of Bar Hours Regulation on Absence. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics. vol. 78.
- (2015) Long Lasting Differences in Social Capital: Evidence from a Unique Immigration Event in Italy. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization. vol. 120.
- (2015) Dissatisfied Union Workers: Sorting Revisited. British Journal of Industrial Relations.
- (2014) Did Liberalising English Bar Hours Cause Traffic Accidents?. Journal of Health Economics. vol. 35.
- (2014) Performance Pay and Ethnic Wage Differences in Britain. Oxford Economic Papers. vol. 66.
- (2014) School Choice and Student Wellbeing. Economics of Education Review. vol. 38.
- (2012) Does Raising the School Leaving Age Reduce Teacher Effort? Evidence from a Policy Experiment. Economic Inquiry. vol. 50.
- (2011) Flexible Contracts and Subjective Wellbeing. Economic Inquiry. vol. 49.
- (2008) Does Performance Pay Increase Job Satisfaction?. Economica. vol. 75.
- (2007) Worker Absence and Shirking: Evidence from matched Teacher-School Data. Labour Economics. vol. 14.