Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Perioperative management of radical cystectomy in the Nordic countries. Scandinavian journal of urology. vol. 53 (1).
- (2019) Myeloma-derived extracellular vesicles mediate HGF/c-Met signaling in osteoblast-like cells. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 383 (1).
- (2018) "Two hits - one stone" increased efficacy of cisplatin-based therapies by targeting PCNA's role in both DNA repair and cellular signaling. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (65).
- (2015) Clinical Research Office of the Endourological Society Global GreenLight Laser Study: Outcomes from a contemporary series of 713 patients. International journal of urology. vol. 22 (12).
- (2014) Increased anticancer efficacy of intravesical mitomycin C therapy when combined with a PCNA targeting peptide. Translational Oncology. vol. 7 (6).
- (2012) Experimental gastrocystoplasty in rats: Risk of developing ECLoma. Journal of Pediatric Urology. vol. 8 (2).
- (2011) Tissue responses to hexyl 5-aminolevulinate-induced photodynamic treatment in syngeneic orthotopic rat bladder cancer model: possible pathways of action. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 16 (2).
- (2010) Gene Expression Profiling and Pathway Analysis of Superficial Bladder Cancer in Rats. Urology. vol. 75 (3).
- (2010) Cancer Immunoediting from Immunosurveillance to Tumor Escape in Microvillus-Formed Niche: A Study of Syngeneic Orthotopic Rat Bladder Cancer Model in Comparison with Human Bladder Cancer. Neoplasia. vol. 12 (6).
- (2010) A rat model of intravesical delivery of small interfering RNA for studying urinary carcinoma. World journal of urology. vol. 28 (4).
- (2009) Gene expression profiles of bladder cancer: Comparison between orthotopic rat bladder cancer model and human bladder cancer patients. European urology. Supplement. vol. 8 (4).
- (2009) Feeding behavior and body weight development: Lessons from rats subjected to gastric bypass surgery or high-fat diet. Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. vol. 60.
- (2009) 2-year followup pressure flow studies of prostate photoselective vaporization using local anesthesia with sedation. Journal of Urology. vol. 181 (4).
- (2008) Gastric bypass surgery causes body weight loss without reducing food intake in rats. Obesity Surgery. vol. 18.
- (2008) Monitoring of Hexyl 5-aminolevulinate Induced Photodynamic Therapy in Rat Bladder Cancer by Optical Spectroscopy. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 13 (4).
- (2007) Therapeutic efficacy and safety of photo-selective vaporization of prostate under local anaesthesia with light sedation. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering.
- (2007) Gene expression profiling and pathway analysis of orthotopic rat bladder cancer model. European urology. Supplement. vol. 6.
- (2006) Monitoring of hALA induced PDT in rat bladder cancer by optical spectroscopy. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine.
- (2006) Is gastrin partially responsible for body weight reduction after gastric bypass?. European Surgical Research. vol. 38.
- (2006) A unique surgical model for studying the physiology of gastrin: Gastrocystoplasty and fundectomy. Scandinavian Journal of Laboratory Animal Science. vol. 33.