Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Mercury exposure and health impacts in dental personnel. Environmental Research. vol. 164.
- (2016) Association between Kidney Cancer and Occupational Exposure to Trichloroethylene. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. vol. 58 (9).
- (2016) Symptoms of depression and all-cause mortality in farmers, a cohort study: The HUNT study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 6 (5).
- (2016) Work environment factors and work sustainability in Norwegian cooks. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health. vol. 29 (1).
- (2016) Farmers' mental health: A longitudinal sibling comparison – the HUNT study, Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 42 (6).
- (2016) Anxiety and depression symptoms among farmers. The HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Agromedicine. vol. 21 (1).
- (2016) Multi-element analysis of airborne particulate matter from different work tasks during subsea tunnel rehabilitation work. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. vol. 13 (10).
- (2015) Disability pension and symptoms of anxiety and depression: a prospective comparison of farmers and other occupational groups. The HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 5:e009114 (11).
- (2014) The occurence of delayed adverse Health effects in dental personel after exposure to mercury. Dentistry. vol. 4 (4).
- (2014) Short term exposure to low amounts of airway irritants in a swine confinement building and inflammatory markers in blood and exhaled air. AAEM: Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine. vol. 21 (3).
- (2014) Arbeidsbetinget lungekreft i Sør-Trøndelag. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 134 (20).
- (2014) Nonfatal occupational injuries in norwegian Farmers. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. vol. 5 (3).
- (2014) Anxiety and depression symptoms among farmers. The HUNT Study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 24.
- (2013) Inflammatory Markers in Blood and Exhaled Air after Short-Term Exposure to Cooking Fumes. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. vol. 57 (2).
- (2012) Neuropsychological function and past exposure to metallic mercury in female dental workers. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 53 (2).
- (2011) Pregnancy outcomes among female dental personnel - a registry-based retrospective cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 37 (6).
- (2011) Occurrence of Cognitive and Neurological Symptoms in Norwegian Dentists. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. vol. 2.
- (2011) The agreement between workers and within workers in regard to occupational exposure to mercury in dental practice assessed from a questionnaire and an interview. Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology. vol. 6.
- (2010) Historical exposure to mercury among Norwegian dental personnel. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 36 (3).
- (2009) Occurrence of cognitive symptoms in dental assistants with previous occupational exposure to metallic mercury. Neurotoxicology. vol. 30 (6).