Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Adherence to a Long-Term Physical Activity and Exercise Program After Stroke Applied in a Randomized Controlled Trial. Physical Therapy. vol. 99 (1).
- (2019) Stroke risk after transient ischemic attack in a Norwegian prospective cohort. BMC Neurology. vol. 19:2.
- (2018) New-onset pain in the early phase and three months following stroke – data from a multicenter study. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 11.
- (2018) Veldig tidlig mobilisering ved akutt hjerneslag. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 138 (17).
- (2018) Time spent lying, sitting, and upright during hospitalization after stroke: a prospective observation study. BMC Neurology. vol. 18:138.
- (2017) Efficacy and Safety of Individualized Coaching After Stroke: the LAST Study (Life After Stroke): A Pragmatic Randomized Controlled Trial. Stroke. vol. 49 (2).
- (2017) Hospital readmission within 10 years post stroke: Frequency, type and timing. BMC Neurology. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Implementation of a Thrombectomy Service at a Norwegian University Hospital. European Stroke Journal. vol. 2.
- (2016) The Scandinavian Stroke Scale is equally as good as The National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale in identifying 3-month outcome. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 48 (10).
- (2016) Complications in the first week after stroke: a 10-year comparison. BMC Neurology. vol. 16:133.
- (2016) Outcomes after Early Neurological Deterioration and Transitory Deterioration in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 42 (5-6).
- (2016) Upright activity within the first week after stroke is associated with better functional outcome and health-related quality of life: A Norwegian multi-site study. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 48 (3).
- (2015) Prevalence of fatigue in patients 3 months after stroke and association with early motor activity: A prospective study comparing stroke patients with a matched general population cohort. BMC Neurology. vol. 15.
- (2015) Hospital differences in motor activity early after stroke: A comparison of 11 Norwegian stroke units. Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 24 (6).
- (2015) Functional outcome after common poststroke complications occurring in the first 90 days. Stroke. vol. 46 (1).
- (2015) Efficacy of Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy in Early Stroke Rehabilitation: A Randomized Controlled Multisite Trial. Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair. vol. 29 (6).
- (2015) Long term effects of an integrated care intervention on hospital utilization in patients with severe COPD: A single centre controlled study. Respiratory Research. vol. 16 (8).
- (2015) Inter-rater reliability of a national acute stroke register. BMC Research Notes. vol. 8:584.
- (2014) Physical Activity Early after Stroke and Its Association to Functional Outcome 3 Months Later. Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 23 (5).
- (2014) High-Intensity Aerobic Interval Training for Patients 3-9Months After Stroke. A Feasibility Study. Physiotherapy Research International. vol. 19 (3).