Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) A MULTIMODAL INDIVIDUALIZED INTERVENTION TO PREVENT FUNCTIONAL DECLINE AFTER STROKE. A RANDOMISED CONTROLLED TRIAL ON LONG-TERM FOLLOW-UP AFTER STROKE (THE LAST-LONG TRIAL). European Stroke Journal. vol. 4 (1).
- (2019) Relationship between pre-stroke physical activity and symptoms of post-stroke anxiety and depression: An observational study. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 51 (10).
- (2019) Associations Between Adherence to the Physical Activity and Exercise Program Applied in the LAST Study and Functional Recovery After Stroke. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- (2019) Adherence to a Long-Term Physical Activity and Exercise Program After Stroke Applied in a Randomized Controlled Trial. Physical Therapy. vol. 99 (1).
- (2019) A physical activity intervention to prevent cognitive decline after stroke – Secondary results from the LAST (Life After Stroke) study. An 18-month randomised controlled trial. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 51 (9).
- (2019) Stroke risk after transient ischemic attack in a Norwegian prospective cohort. BMC Neurology. vol. 19.
- (2019) A physical activity program is no more effective than standard care at maintaining upper limb activity in community-dwelling people with stroke: secondary outcomes from a randomized trial. Clinical Rehabilitation. vol. 33 (10).
- (2019) Lack of content overlap and essential dimensions – A review of measures used for post-stroke fatigue. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. vol. 124.
- (2018) New-onset pain in the early phase and three months following stroke – data from a multicenter study. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 11.
- (2018) Veldig tidlig mobilisering ved akutt hjerneslag. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 138 (17).
- (2018) Time spent lying, sitting, and upright during hospitalization after stroke: a prospective observation study. BMC Neurology. vol. 18:138.
- (2017) Efficacy and Safety of Individualized Coaching After Stroke: the LAST Study (Life After Stroke): A Pragmatic Randomized Controlled Trial. Stroke. vol. 49 (2).
- (2017) Hospital readmission within 10 years post stroke: Frequency, type and timing. BMC Neurology. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Implementation of a Thrombectomy Service at a Norwegian University Hospital. European Stroke Journal. vol. 2.
- (2016) The Scandinavian Stroke Scale is equally as good as The National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale in identifying 3-month outcome. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 48 (10).
- (2016) Complications in the first week after stroke: a 10-year comparison. BMC Neurology. vol. 16:133.
- (2016) Outcomes after Early Neurological Deterioration and Transitory Deterioration in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 42 (5-6).
- (2016) Upright activity within the first week after stroke is associated with better functional outcome and health-related quality of life: A Norwegian multi-site study. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 48 (3).
- (2015) Prevalence of fatigue in patients 3 months after stroke and association with early motor activity: A prospective study comparing stroke patients with a matched general population cohort. BMC Neurology. vol. 15.
- (2015) Hospital differences in motor activity early after stroke: A comparison of 11 Norwegian stroke units. Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 24 (6).