Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- BSc i kjemi 1975
- BSc i sykepleie 1986
- MSc i biokjemi 1993 NTNU [Bibsys]
- Dr Philos 2000 NTNU
- Medisinsk statistikk I & II 2002 NTNU
- Post doktor 2002-2007 NTNU
Surface tension and complement activation: factors influencing bubble formation and bubble effects after decompression. Oktober 2000. [Finn i Bibsys]
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Hemoglobin during and following a four-week commercial saturation dive to 200 meters. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2018) Blood gene expression and vascular function biomarkers in professional saturation diving. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Photochemical internalization in bladder cancer-development of an orthotopic in vivo model. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 16 (11).
- (2015) Evaluating PAI-1 as a biomarker for stress in diving: human serum total PAI-1 is unaltered after 2 h dry exposures to 280 kPa hyperbaric air. Physiological Reports. vol. 3:e12537 (6).
- (2013) Differentiation at autopsy between in vivo gas embolism and putrefaction using gas composition analysis. International journal of legal medicine (Print). vol. 127 (2).
- (2013) Hyperoxia but not ambient pressure decreases tetrahydrobiopterin level without affecting the enzymatic capability of nitric oxide synthase in human endothelial cells. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 113 (7).
- (2012) Differential effects on nitric oxide synthase, heat shock proteins and glutathione in human endothelial cells exposed to heat stress and simulated diving. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 112 (7).
- (2012) Venous gas embolism as a predictive tool for improving CNS decompression safety. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 112 (2).
- (2011) Tissue responses to hexyl 5-aminolevulinate-induced photodynamic treatment in syngeneic orthotopic rat bladder cancer model: possible pathways of action. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 16 (2).
- (2011) Photo induced hexylaminolevulinate destruction of rat bladder cells AY-27. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 10 (6).
- (2010) Simulated diving after heat stress potentiates the induction of heat shock protein 70 and elevates glutathione in human endothelial cells. Cell stress & chaperones (Print). vol. 15 (4).
- (2010) S100B and its relation to intravascular bubbles following decompression. Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. vol. 40 (4).
- (2009) Simulated diving after heat stress potentiates the induction of heat shock protein 70 and elevates glutathione in human endothelial cells. Cell stress & chaperones (Print).
- (2009) Aortic function in rats after decompression without ultrasonically detectable bubble formation. Aviation, Space and Environmental Medicine. vol. 80 (12).
- (2008) Monitoring of Hexyl 5-aminolevulinate Induced Photodynamic Therapy in Rat Bladder Cancer by Optical Spectroscopy. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 13 (4).
- (2006) The effect of endurance training on the rate of nitrogen elimination in women. Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine. vol. 33 (4).
- (2005) Lack of effect of hyperoxia on photodynamic therapy and lipid peroxidation in three different cancer cell lines. Medical Science Monitor. vol. 11 (10).
- (2003) The effect of 100kPa oxygen and recompression to 200kPa with air on organ injury following decompression in the pig. European Journal of Underwater and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- (2003) Anti-C5a monoclonal antibodies and pulmonary PMN leukocyte infiltration - endothelial dysfunction by venous gas embolis. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 89.
- (2003) Anti-C5a monoclonal antibodies and pulmonary polymorphonclear leukocyte infiltration - endothelial dysfunction by venous gas embolisme. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 89.