Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Sidene er på engelsk
Strain rate imaging
Deformation imaging with ultrasound. Basic concepts, basic technology and pitfalls, basic physiology and clinical use.
- Basic concepts
- Technical aspects
- Mechanics of physiology and pathophysiology
- Clinical use of strain and strain rate imaging - Is deformation imaging useful?
Norsk kardiologisk selskap: Ole storsteins pris for hjerteforskning 2012
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Left Atrial Volume, Cardiorespiratory Fitness, and Diastolic Function in Healthy Individuals: The HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 9 (3).
- (2020) Left ventricular diastolic function: Effects of high-intensity exercise after acute myocardial infarction. Echocardiography. vol. 37 (6).
- (2020) 3D Myocardial Mechanical Wave Measurements: Toward In Vivo 3D Myocardial Elasticity Mapping. JACC Cardiovascular Imaging.
- (2020) Detection of Tissue Fibrosis using Natural Mechanical Wave Velocity Estimation: Feasibility Study. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 46 (9).
- (2020) Effect of exercise training for five years on all cause mortality in older adults-The Generation 100 study: Randomised controlled trial. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 371.
- (2020) Left ventricular longitudinal shortening: relation to stroke volume and ejection fraction in ageing, blood pressure, body size and gender in the HUNT3 study. Open heart. vol. 7 (2).
- (2020) Over all variability of mitral annular plane peak systolic velocity and peak global longitudinal strain rate in relation to age, body size, and sex: The HUNT Study. Echocardiography. vol. 37 (4).
- (2019) Normal ranges for automatic measurements of tissue Doppler indices of mitral annular motion by echocardiography. Data from the HUNT3 Study. Echocardiography. vol. 36 (9).
- (2019) Baseline and Exercise Predictors of VO2peak in Systolic Heart Failure Patients: Results from SMARTEX-HF. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 52 (4).
- (2019) Left ventricular global strains by linear measurements in three dimensions: interrelations and relations to age, gender and body size in the HUNT Study. Open heart. vol. 6 (2).
- (2018) Relation between mitral annular plane systolic excursion and global longitudinal strain in normal subjects: The HUNT study. Echocardiography. vol. 35 (5).
- (2018) 4-D Intracardiac Ultrasound Vector Flow Imaging-Feasibility and Comparison to Phase-Contrast MRI. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. vol. 37 (12).
- (2017) High-Intensity Interval Training in Patients with Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction. Circulation. vol. 135 (9).
- (2017) High-intensity interval training improves obstructive sleep apnoea. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. vol. 2 (1).
- (2017) Upper arm venous compliance and fitness in stable coronary artery disease patients and healthy controls. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging. vol. 37 (5).
- (2017) Myocardial Strain Rate by Anatomic Doppler Spectrum: First Clinical Experience Using Retrospective Spectral Tissue Doppler from Ultra-High Frame Rate Imaging. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 43 (9).
- (2017) 3D myocardial mechanical wave measurements using high frame rate ultrasound imaging and Clutter filter wave imaging: Towards a 3D myocardial elasticity mapping. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2017) Cardiorespiratory Reference Data in Older Adults: The Generation 100 Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (11).
- (2016) Long-term exercise adherence after high-intensity interval training in cardiac rehabilitation: a randomized study. Physiotherapy Research International. vol. 21 (1).
- (2016) Gender differences in physical activity measured with accelerometer 6 weeks after exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (5).