Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Sidene er på engelsk
Strain rate imaging
Deformation imaging with ultrasound. Basic concepts, basic technology and pitfalls, basic physiology and clinical use.
- Basic concepts
- Technical aspects
- Mechanics of physiology and pathophysiology
- Clinical use of strain and strain rate imaging - Is deformation imaging useful?
Norsk kardiologisk selskap: Ole storsteins pris for hjerteforskning 2012
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Normal ranges for automatic measurements of tissue Doppler indices of mitral annular motion by echocardiography. Data from the HUNT3 Study. Echocardiography. vol. Epub 2019 Sep 24.
- (2018) Relation between mitral annular plane systolic excursion and global longitudinal strain in normal subjects: The HUNT study. Echocardiography. vol. 35 (5).
- (2018) 4-D Intracardiac Ultrasound Vector Flow Imaging-Feasibility and Comparison to Phase-Contrast MRI. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. vol. 37 (12).
- (2017) High-Intensity Interval Training in Patients with Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction. Circulation. vol. 135 (9).
- (2017) High-intensity interval training improves obstructive sleep apnoea. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. vol. 2 (1).
- (2017) Upper arm venous compliance and fitness in stable coronary artery disease patients and healthy controls. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging. vol. 37 (5).
- (2017) Myocardial Strain Rate by Anatomic Doppler Spectrum: First Clinical Experience Using Retrospective Spectral Tissue Doppler from Ultra-High Frame Rate Imaging. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 43 (9).
- (2017) 3D myocardial mechanical wave measurements using high frame rate ultrasound imaging and Clutter filter wave imaging: Towards a 3D myocardial elasticity mapping. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2017) Cardiorespiratory Reference Data in Older Adults: The Generation 100 Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (11).
- (2016) Long-term exercise adherence after high-intensity interval training in cardiac rehabilitation: a randomized study. Physiotherapy Research International. vol. 21 (1).
- (2016) Gender differences in physical activity measured with accelerometer 6 weeks after exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (5).
- (2016) Safety of the CO-Rebreathing method in patients with coronary artery disease. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (1).
- (2016) Aerobic interval training reduces the burden of Atrial fibrillation in the short term: A randomized trial. Circulation. vol. 133 (5).
- (2016) Speckle tracking using gray-scale information from tissue Doppler recordings versus regular gray-scale recordings in term neonates. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 42 (11).
- (2016) Importance of length and external diameter in left ventricular geometry. Normal values from the HUNT Study. Open heart. vol. 3 (2).
- (2015) Ethnic-Specific Normative Reference Values for Echocardiographic LA and LV Size, LV Mass, and Systolic Function: The EchoNoRMAL Study. JACC Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 8 (6).
- (2015) How to Be 80 Year Old and Have a VO2max of a 35 Year Old. Case Reports in Medicine.
- (2015) A cross sectional study of arm venous compliance in fit healthy subjects. Journal of Cardiovascular Research.
- (2015) A randomised controlled study of the long-term effects of exercise training on mortality in elderly people: Study protocol for the generation 100 study. BMJ Open. vol. 5 (2).
- (2014) Home-based versus hospital-based high-intensity interval training in cardiac rehabilitation: A randomized study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. vol. 21 (9).