Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Nonlinear 6D response statistics of a rotating shaft subjected to colored noise by path integration on GPU. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics. vol. 111.
- (2019) Improving extreme wind speed prediction for North Sea offshore oil and gas fields. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 88.
- (2019) Improving extreme wind speed prediction based on a short data sample, using a highly correlated long data sample. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. vol. 188.
- (2019) Efficient fatigue assessment of ship structural details. Ships and Offshore Structures.
- (2019) Improving container ship panel stress prediction, based on another highly correlated panel stress measurement. Marine Structures. vol. 64.
- (2019) Current models for strength and dynamic design of underwater structures. Ocean Engineering. vol. 186.
- (2019) Probabilistic assessment of ice rose diagrams for ice drift in the beaufort sea. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2019-June.
- (2019) Improving the prediction of extreme FPSO hawser tension, using another highly correlated hawser tension with a longer time record. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 88.
- (2018) Probabilistic methods for estimation of the extreme value statistics of ship ice loads. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 146.
- (2018) Short-term extreme ice loads prediction and fatigue damage evaluation for an icebreaker. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 13.
- (2018) Long-term extreme response and reliability of a vessel rolling in random beam seas. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (1).
- (2018) Rotating shaft's non-linear response statistics under biaxial random excitation, by path integration. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 142-143.
- (2018) Statistics of extreme hydroelastic response for large ships. Marine Structures. vol. 61.
- (2018) Current profile analysis and extreme value prediction in the LH11-1 oil field of the South China Sea based on prototype monitoring. Ocean Engineering. vol. 153.
- (2018) Reliability of Technical Systems Estimated by Enhanced Monte Carlo Simulation. ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems. Part A: Civil Engineering. vol. 4 (1).
- (2018) Prediction of long-term extreme load effects due to wave and wind actions for cable-supported bridges with floating pylons. Engineering structures. vol. 172.
- (2017) Tension during parametric excitation in submerged vertical taut tethers. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 65.
- (2017) A comparative study of the stochastic averaging method and the path integration method for nonlinear ship roll motion in random beam seas. Journal of Marine Science and Technology. vol. 23 (4).
- (2017) Comparative Study of the Path Integration Method and the Stochastic Averaging Method for Nonlinear Roll Motion in Random Beam Seas. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) On numerical density approximations of solutions of SDEs with unbounded coefficients. Advances in Computational Mathematics. vol. 44 (3).