Arne Kristian Sandvik
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Gastric Corpus Mucosal Hyperplasia and Neuroendocrine Cell Hyperplasia, but not Spasmolytic Polypeptide-Expressing Metaplasia, Is Prevented by a Gastrin Receptor Antagonist in H+/K+ATPase Beta Subunit Knockout Mice. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 21 (3).
- (2020) Differences in expression of PPARγ in small intestine vs. colon impact the effect of 5-aminosalicylates in inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Whole-genome RNA sequencing in collagenous colitis: a subgroup analysis. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) P833 Bacterial mucosa-associated microbiome in inflamed and proximal non-inflamed ileum of patients with Crohn’s disease. Journal of Crohn's and colitis. vol. 14 (January).
- (2020) Gene expression landscape of epithelial monolayer in inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) as biomarker in collagenous colitis. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2019) Mucosal 5-aminosalicylic acid concentration, drug formulation and mucosal microbiome in patients with quiescent ulcerative colitis. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 49 (10).
- (2019) Ulcer-associated cell lineage expresses genes involved in regeneration and is hallmarked by high neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) levels. Journal of Pathology. vol. 248.
- (2018) Recurrent attacks of acute hepatic porphyria: major role of the chronic inflammatory response in the liver. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 284 (1).
- (2018) C-C Motif Ligand 20 (CCL20) and C-C Motif Chemokine Receptor 6 (CCR6) in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells: Dysregulated in Ulcerative Colitis and a Potential Role for CCL20 in IL-1β Release. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19 (10).
- (2018) Expression of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) in the gut in Crohn's disease. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 374 (2).
- (2018) Not only stem cells, but also mature cells, particularly neuroendocrine cells, may develop into tumours: time for a paradigm shift. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. vol. 11.
- (2018) Tu1753 - type 1 Interferon Signaling in Intestinal Epithelial Cells During Active Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Gastroenterology. vol. 154 (6).
- (2017) Gammadelta T cells in Crohn's disease: a new player in the disease pathogenesis?. Journal - Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada.
- (2017) Expression of the cholecystokinin-B receptor in neoplastic gastric cells. Hormones & cancer. vol. 9.
- (2017) Fecal neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin as a biomarker for inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. vol. 32 (1).
- (2017) The cytoprotective protein clusterin is overexpressed in hypergastrinemic rodent models of oxyntic preneoplasia and promotes gastric cancer cell survival. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (9).
- (2016) Skeletal effects of a gastrin receptor antagonist in H+/K+ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 230 (2).
- (2016) Connective tissue growth factor is activated by gastrin and involved in gastrin-induced migration and invasion. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 475 (1).
- (2016) Cellular localization of guanylin and uroguanylin mRNAs in human and rat duodenal and colonic mucosa. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 365 (2).