Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Gammadelta T cells in Crohn's disease: a new player in the disease pathogenesis?. Journal of Crohn's and Colitis.
- (2017) Expression of the Cholecystokinin-B Receptor in Neoplastic Gastric Cells. Hormones and Cancer.
- (2017) Fecal neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin as a biomarker for inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. vol. 32 (1).
- (2017) The cytoprotective protein clusterin is overexpressed in hypergastrinemic rodent models of oxyntic preneoplasia and promotes gastric cancer cell survival. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (9).
- (2016) Skeletal effects of a gastrin receptor antagonist in H+/K+ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 230 (2).
- (2016) Connective tissue growth factor is activated by gastrin and involved in gastrin-induced migration and invasion. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 475 (1).
- (2016) Cellular localization of guanylin and uroguanylin mRNAs in human and rat duodenal and colonic mucosa. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 365 (2).
- (2015) The guanylate cyclase-C signaling pathway is down-regulated in inflammatory bowel disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (10).
- (2015) Hypergastrinemia is associated with adenocarcinomas in the gastric corpus and shorter patient survival. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 123 (6).
- (2015) A novel POLE mutation associated with cancers of colon, pancreas, ovaries and small intestine. Familial Cancer. vol. 14 (3).
- (2015) A novel POLE variant, identified by exome sequencing, causes colorectal- and extra-colonic cancers. Familial Cancer. vol. 14 (1).
- (2015) BRAF V600E mutation in early-stage multiple myeloma: good response to broad acting drugs and no relation to prognosis. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 5:e299 (3).
- (2015) Expression of CCL20 and its corresponding receptor CCR6 is enhanced in active inflammatory bowel disease, and TLR3 mediates CCL20 expression in colonic epithelial cells. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0141710 (11).
- (2015) Genome-wide analysis of the oxyntic proliferative isthmus zone reveals ASPM as a possible gastric stem/progenitor cell marker overexpressed in cancer. Journal of Pathology.
- (2015) Inflammatory bowel disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (6).
- (2014) Serum gastrin in relation to localization and histological sub-classification of non-cardia adenocarcinomas in the stomach. Gastroenterology.
- (2014) The PAS positive material in gastric cancer cells of signet ring type is not mucin. Experimental and molecular pathology (Print). vol. 96 (3).
- (2014) Denervation suppresses gastric tumorigenesis. Science Translational Medicine. vol. 6 (250).
- (2014) Gene expression profiling of gastric mucosa in mice lacking CCK and gastrin receptors. Regulatory Peptides. vol. 192-193.
- (2014) Mucosal toll-like receptor 3-dependent synthesis of complement factor B and systemic complement activation in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. vol. 20 (6).