Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Anne Vik er overlege i nevrokirurgi ved Nevrokirurgisk avdeling St Olavs Hospital og professor ved INM.
- Klinisk hodeskadeforskning
- Diffus/traumatisk aksonal skade ved hodetraume: MR-studier
- Epidemiologisk forskning relatert til subaraknoidalblødning (HUNT og Tromsøundersøkelsen)
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Headache following head injury: a population-based longitudinal cohort study (HUNT). The Journal of Headache and Pain.
- (2017) Variation in monitoring and treatment policies for intracranial hypertension in traumatic brain injury: A survey in 66 neurotrauma centers participating in the CENTER-TBI study. Critical Care. vol. 21:233.
- (2017) Post-concussive symptoms the first year after mild traumatic brain injury: Preliminary results from a large prospective cohort study. Brain Injury. vol. 31 (6-7).
- (2017) Traumatic brain injury: integrated approaches to improve prevention, clinical care, and research. Lancet Neurology. vol. 16 (12).
- (2017) The influence of traumatic axonal injury on level of consciousness: a clinical MRI study. Brain Injury. vol. 31.
- (2016) Variation in structure and process of care in traumatic brain injury: Provider profiles of European Neurotrauma Centers participating in the CENTER-TBI study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11:e0161367 (8).
- (2016) Mild traumatic brain injury and very early clinical magnetic resonance imaging findings: A prospective cohort study. Brain Injury. vol. 30 (5/6).
- (2016) Early neuropsychological findings in mild traumatic brain injury: A prospective cohort study. Brain Injury. vol. 30 (5-6).
- (2016) Diffusion kurtosis imaging and postconcussional syndrome in patients with mild traumatic brain injury. Brain Injury. vol. 30 (5-6).
- (2016) Moderate traumatic brain injury, acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables: an observational study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (77).
- (2016) Traumatic axonal injury: Relationships between lesions in the early phase and diffusion tensor imaging parameters in the chronic phase of traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 94.
- (2016) Headaches in patients with previous head injuries: A population-based historical cohort study (HUNT). Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (11).
- (2016) Intracranial Pressure During Pressure Control and Pressure-Regulated Volume Control Ventilation in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury: A Randomized Crossover trial. Neurocritical Care. vol. 24 (3).
- (2015) Life after adolescent and adult moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: self-reported executive, emotional, and behavioural function 2-5 years after injury. Behavioural Neurology. vol. 2015:329241.
- (2015) White matter microstructure in chronic moderate-to-severe traumatic brain injury: Impact of acute-phase injury-related variables and associations with outcome measures. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 93 (7).
- (2015) Collaborative European neurotrauma effectiveness research in traumatic brain injury (CENTER-TBI): A prospective longitudinal observational study. Neurosurgery. vol. 76 (1).
- (2015) Altered Cognitive Control Activations after Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury and Their Relationship to Injury Severity and Everyday-Life function. Cerebral Cortex. vol. 25 (8).
- (2015) Moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: Effect of blood alcohol concentration on Glasgow Coma Scale score and relation to computed tomography findings. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 122 (1).
- (2014) Prospective longitudinal MRI study of brain volumes and diffusion changes during the first year after moderate to severe traumatic brain injury. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 5.
- (2014) Should patients with GCS score 13 be classified as moderate traumatic brain injury?. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.