Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Health-related quality of life and psychological distress in Young adult survivors of childhood cancer and their Association with treatment, education, and demographic factors. Quality of Life Research. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2017) Health-related quality of life and psychological distress in adolescent and young adult survivors of childhood cancer and their association to treatment, education and demographic factors. Abstracts from th 49th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP).
- (2017) The longitudinal association of being bullied and gender on suicidal ideations, self-harm and suicide attempts from adolescence to young adulthood: a cohort study. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behaviour.
- (2017) Associations of stressful life events with coping strategies of 12–15-year-old Norwegian adolescents. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 26 (8).
- (2016) Prevalence, stability, 1-year incidence and predictors of depressive symptoms among Norwegian adolescents in the general population as measured by the Short Mood and Feelings Questionnaire. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 70 (4).
- (2016) Self-reported quality of life and self-esteem in sad and anxious school children. BMC Psychology. vol. 4:45.
- (2016) Dialectical behavior therapy compared with enhanced usual care for adolescents with repeated suicidal and self-harming behavior: outcomes over a one-year follow-up. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 55 (4).
- (2016) Study protocol of an RCT of EMOTION: An indicated intervention for children with symptoms of anxiety and depression. BMC Psychology. vol. 4:48.
- (2016) Coping Strategies and Associations With Depression Among 12- to 15-Year-Old Norwegian Adolescents Involved in Bullying. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. vol. 204 (4).
- (2015) Associations Between Parental Attachment and Course of Depression Between Adolescence and Young Adulthood. Child Psychiatry and Human Development. vol. 46 (4).
- (2015) Maternal and paternal psychosocial risk factors for clinical depression in a Norwegian community sample of adolescents. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 69 (1).
- (2015) Attempted suicide and repeated attempts from adolescence to early adulthood: depresssion and stressful events. Suicidologi. vol. 20 (2).
- (2015) Prognosis and psychosocial outcomes of attempted suicide by early adolescence. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. vol. 203 (4).
- (2015) The long-term effects of being bullied or a bully in adolescence on externalizing and internalizing mental health problems in adulthood. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 9.
- (2014) Longitudinal Course of Diagnosed Depression from Ages 15 to 20 in a Community Sample: Patterns and Parental Risk Factors. Child Psychiatry and Human Development.
- (2014) Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Adolescents With Repeated Suicidal and Self-harming Behavior: A Randomized Trial. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 53 (10).
- (2014) Dialektisk atferdsterapi for ungdommer med gjentatt suicidal og selvskadende adferd : en randomisert kontrollert undersøkelse. Suicidologi. vol. 19 (3).
- (2014) Is involvement in school bullying associated with general health and psychosocial adjustment outcomes in adulthood?. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 38 (10).
- (2013) Måleegenskaper ved den norske versjonen av the Mood and Feelings Questionnaire - Humøret Ditt (MFQ). PsykTestBARN.
- (2013) Involvement in bullying as predictor of suicidal ideation among 12- to 15-year-old Norwegian adolescents. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 22 (6).