Anne Kari Knudsen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Fully Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care Services at a Local Hospital in Mid-Norway: Development and Operation of an Innovative Care Delivery Model. Pain and Therapy.
- (2019) Time intervals and routes to diagnosis for lung cancer in 10 jurisdictions: Cross-sectional study findings from the International Cancer Benchmarking Partnership (ICBP). BMJ Open. vol. 9:e025895 (11).
- (2019) Supporting carers: health care professionals in need of system improvements and education - a qualitative study. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 18 (1).
- (2019) Pain management index (PMI)-does it reflect cancer patients' wish for focus on pain?. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2018) Preferred Place of Death and its Associated Factors among Patients with Advanced cancer in Norway. Palliative Medicine. vol. 32 (1_suppl).
- (2018) Pain Intensity Factors Changing Breakthrough Pain Prevalence in Patients with Advanced Cancer: A Secondary Analysis of a Cross-Sectional Observational International Study. Pain and Therapy. vol. 7 (2).
- (2018) Resilience for family carers of advanced cancer patients-how can health care providers contribute? A qualitative interview study with carers. Palliative Medicine. vol. 32 (8).
- (2018) Diagnostic routes and time intervals for patients with colorectal cancer in 10 international jurisdictions; Findings from a cross-sectional study from the International Cancer Benchmarking Partnership (ICBP). BMJ Open. vol. 8:e023870 (11).
- (2017) Integraton between oncology and palliatve care: A plan for the next decade?. Tumori (Milano). vol. 103 (1).
- (2017) Cancer cachexia ̶ prevalence and patient-perceived need of health care attention. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8.
- (2017) A cross-sectional study examining the prevalence of cachexia and areas of unmet need in patients with cancer. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2016) Depressive symptoms in the last days of life of patients with cancer: A nationwide retrospective mortality study. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. vol. 6 (2).
- (2016) PhD and Master education – an update. Palliative Medicine. vol. 30 (6).
- (2016) From "breakthrough" to "episodic" Cancer Pain? A European Association for Palliative Care Research Network Expert Delphi Survey Toward a Common Terminology and Classification of Transient Cancer Pain Exacerbations. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 51 (6).
- (2016) Is it possible to detect an improvement in cancer pain management? A comparison of two Norwegian cross-sectional studies conducted 5 years apart?. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24 (6).
- (2014) Comparisons of patient and physician assessment of pain-related domains in cancer pain classification: Results from a large international multicenter study. Journal of Pain. vol. 15 (1).
- (2014) Wake up, sleep is important! Managing sleep disturbance in patients with advanced cancer. European Journal of Palliative Care. vol. 21 (4).
- (2014) The use of antidepressants in patients with advanced cancer - results from an international multicentre study. Psycho-Oncology. vol. 23 (10).
- (2014) How Are the Patient Populations Characterized in Studies Investigating Depression in Advanced Cancer? Results From a Systematic Literature Review. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 48 (4).
- (2014) Depressive symptoms in cancer patients’ last days of life: a nation-wide retrospective mortality study. Palliative Medicine. vol. 28 (6).