Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Why do myeloma patients have bone disease? A historical perspective. Blood reviews. vol. 00:100646.
- (2019) Secondary plasma cell leukemia: a multicenter retrospective study of 101 patients. Leukemia and Lymphoma. vol. 60 (1).
- (2019) Health-related quality of life in transplant ineligible newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients treated with either thalidomide or lenalidomide-based regimen until progression: a prospective, open-label, multicenter, randomized, phase 3 study. Haematologica.
- (2019) Stability and uniqueness of clonal immunoglobulin CDR3 sequences for MRD tracking in multiple myeloma. American Journal of Hematology. vol. 94 (12).
- (2018) The multiple myeloma risk allele at 5q15 lowers ELL2 expression and increases ribosomal gene expression. Nature Communications. vol. 9:1649.
- (2018) Prognostic indicators in primary plasma cell leukaemia: a multicentre retrospective study of 117 patients. British Journal of Haematology. vol. 180 (6).
- (2018) Prevention and management of adverse events of novel agents in multiple myeloma: a consensus of the European Myeloma Network. Leukemia.
- (2018) Lenalidomide versus lenalidomide + dexamethasone prolonged treatment after second-line lenalidomide + dexamethasone induction in multiple myeloma. Cancer Medicine. vol. 7 (6).
- (2018) Whole-Exome and mRNA Sequencing of Multiple Myeloma Reveal Transformation to a More High-Risk and Proliferative Tumor at Relapse. Blood.
- (2018) PD1 is expressed on exhausted T cells as well as virus specific memory CD8+ T cells in the bone marrow of myeloma patients. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (62).
- (2018) Identification of multiple risk loci and regulatory mechanisms influencing susceptibility to multiple myeloma. Nature Communications. vol. 9:3707.
- (2018) Chemerin is elevated in multiple myeloma patients and is expressed by stromal cells and pre-adipocytes. Biomarker Research. vol. 6 (21).
- (2018) A gain-of-function mutation in EPO in familial erythrocytosis. New England Journal of Medicine. vol. 378 (10).
- (2017) Whole-body computed tomography versus conventional skeletal survey in patients with multiple myeloma: A study of the International Myeloma Working Group. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 7 (8).
- (2017) JAK2 V617F mutation can be reliably detected in serum using droplet digital PCR. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology (IJLH). vol. 40 (2).
- (2017) Monitoring multiple myeloma by quantification of recurrent mutations in serum. Haematologica. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) Hypoxia promotes IL-32 expression in myeloma cells, and high expression is associated with poor survival and bone loss. Blood Advances. vol. 27 (1).
- (2017) Proteome alterations associated with transformation of multiple myeloma to secondary plasma cell leukemia. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (12).
- (2016) Hydroxychloroquine potentiates carfilzomib toxicity towards myeloma cells. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (43).
- (2016) Central nervous system involvement by multiple myeloma: A multi-institutional retrospective study of 172 patients in daily clinical practice. American Journal of Hematology. vol. 91 (6).