Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
2016- PhD candidate in telematics, IIK, NTNU
2006-2016 System analyst, interaction designer and concept developer
2002-2006 Cand.Scient in human-computer interaction, IDI, NTNU
2000-2002 Front-end developer
1998-2000 Bachelor in computer engineering, IDI, NTNU (formerly HiST)
1996-1997 Student at the bachelor programme for electrical engineering, IES, NTNU (formerly HiST)
Current research interest:
Operational Device Management of Constrained IoT Nodes using Digital Twins and Cognitive Computing
I'm studying how to support constrained IoT devices located in a heterogeneous environment, by combining cognitive computing and digital twins. The goal is to identify and provide mechanisms that these devices can use to adjust their operations autonomously, for instance in order to achieve energy-neutral operation.
Keywords: Cognitive computing, Internet of things, cloud support, autonomous sensor networks, machine learning, device management, energy efficiency.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Analysis and Visualization of Urban Emission Measurements in Smart Cities. International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT) ; Vienna. 2018-03-26 - 2018-03-29.
- (2018) Towards Cognitive IoT: Autonomous Prediction Model Selection for Solar-Powered Nodes. 2018 IEEE International Congress on Internet of Things (ICIOT).
- (2017) Towards Cognitive Device Management: A Testbed to Explore Autonomy for Constrained IoT Devices. The 7th International Conference on the Internet of Things (IoT 2017) ; Linz. 2017-10-22 - 2017-10-25.
- (2017) Solar Energy Prediction for Constrained IoT Nodes based on Public Weather Forecasts. The 7th International Conference on the Internet of Things - IoT 2017 . ACM; Linz. 2017-10-22 - 2017-10-25.
- (2017) Fog Computing in Healthcare – A Review and Discussion. IEEE Access. vol. 5.
- (2017) Machine Learning in IoT for Autonomous, Adaptive Sensing. ERCIM News. vol. 2017 (110).