Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2014) Circulating immune mediators are closely linked in adult-onset type 1 diabetes as well as in non-diabetic subjects. Autoimmunity. vol. 47 (8).
- (2014) Hyperoxia inhibits glucose-induced insulin secretion and mitochondrial metabolism in rat pancreatic islets. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 443 (1).
- (2014) Fructosamine is a useful indicator of hyperglycaemia and glucose control in clinical and epidemiological studies - Cross-sectional and longitudinal experience from the AMORIS cohort. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (10).
- (2014) Central obesity is associated with lower intake of whole-grain bread and less frequent breakfast and lunch: Results from the HUNT study, an adult all-population survey. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism. vol. 39 (7).
- (2014) Alcohol and the risk for latent autoimmune diabetes in adults: Results based on Swedish ESTRID study. European Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 171 (5).
- (2013) LADA (latent autoimmune diabetes in adults) in Norway - occurence, risk factors, treatment and complications :. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 23 (1).
- (2013) Reduced availability of glucose during culture attenuates hypoxia-induced reduction in cellular viability and function in pancreatic beta cells. Diabetologia. vol. 56.
- (2013) Acute hypoxia impacts similarly on encapsulated and non-encapsulated human pancreatic islets. Diabetologia. vol. 56.
- (2013) Alginate Microencapsulation of Human Islets Does Not Increase Susceptibility to Acute Hypoxia. Experimental Diabetes Research. vol. 2013.
- (2013) Preconditioning with Associated Blocking of Ca2+ Inflow Alleviates Hypoxia-Induced Damage to Pancreatic beta-Cells. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (7).
- (2013) Mortality in Adult-Onset Autoimmune Diabetes Is Associated With Poor Glycemic Control Results from the HUNT Study. Diabetes Care. vol. 36 (12).
- (2013) Alcohol consumption is associated with reduced risk of type 2 diabetes and autoimmune diabetes in adults: results from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Diabetic Medicine. vol. 30 (1).
- (2013) Alcohol consumption is associated with a reduced risk of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA) and type 2 diabetes: the ESTRID case-control study. Diabetologia. vol. 56.
- (2013) Smoking Is Associated With Reduced Risk of Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults Contrasting With Increased Risk in Overweight Men With Type 2 Diabetes A 22-year follow-up of the HUNT study. Diabetes Care. vol. 36 (3).
- (2013) Prevalence of ZnT8 antibody in relation to phenotype and SLC30A8 polymorphism in adult autoimmune diabetes. Results from the HUNT study, Norway. Autoimmunity. vol. 46 (1).
- (2012) Marked over expression of uncoupling protein-2 in beta cells exerts minor effects on mitochondrial metabolism. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 423 (2).
- (2012) Diabetes reduces beta-cell mitochondria and induces distinct morphological abnormalities, which are reproducible by high glucose in vitro with attendant dysfunction. Islets. vol. 4 (3).
- (2012) Sleep disturbances and low psychological well-being are associated with an increased risk of autoimmune diabetes in adults. Results from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. vol. 98 (2).
- (2012) High consumption of smokeless tobacco ("snus") predicts increased risk of type 2 diabetes in a 10-year prospective study of middle-aged Swedish men. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 40 (8).
- (2012) Time dynamics of autoantibodies are coupled to phenotypes and add to the heterogeneity of autoimmune diabetes in adults: the HUNT study, Norway. Diabetologia. vol. 55 (5).