PostadresseInstitutt for kreftforskning og molekylær medisin Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norge
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2014) Hyperoxia inhibits glucose-induced insulin secretion and mitochondrial metabolism in rat pancreatic islets. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. volum 443 (1).
- (2013) LADA (latent autoimmune diabetes in adults) in Norway - occurence, risk factors, treatment and complications :. Norsk Epidemiologi. volum 23 (1).
- (2013) Reduced availability of glucose during culture attenuates hypoxia-induced reduction in cellular viability and function in pancreatic beta cells. Diabetologia. volum 56.
- (2013) Acute hypoxia impacts similarly on encapsulated and non-encapsulated human pancreatic islets. Diabetologia. volum 56.
- (2013) Alginate Microencapsulation of Human Islets Does Not Increase Susceptibility to Acute Hypoxia. Experimental Diabetes Research. volum 2013.
- (2013) Preconditioning with Associated Blocking of Ca2+ Inflow Alleviates Hypoxia-Induced Damage to Pancreatic beta-Cells. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (7).
- (2013) Mortality in Adult-Onset Autoimmune Diabetes Is Associated With Poor Glycemic Control Results from the HUNT Study. Diabetes Care. volum 36 (12).
- (2013) Alcohol consumption is associated with reduced risk of type 2 diabetes and autoimmune diabetes in adults: results from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Diabetic Medicine. volum 30 (1).
- (2013) Alcohol consumption is associated with a reduced risk of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA) and type 2 diabetes: the ESTRID case-control study. Diabetologia. volum 56.
- (2013) Smoking Is Associated With Reduced Risk of Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults Contrasting With Increased Risk in Overweight Men With Type 2 Diabetes A 22-year follow-up of the HUNT study. Diabetes Care. volum 36 (3).
- (2013) Prevalence of ZnT8 antibody in relation to phenotype and SLC30A8 polymorphism in adult autoimmune diabetes. Results from the HUNT study, Norway. Autoimmunity. volum 46 (1).
- (2012) Marked over expression of uncoupling protein-2 in beta cells exerts minor effects on mitochondrial metabolism. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. volum 423 (2).
- (2012) Diabetes reduces beta-cell mitochondria and induces distinct morphological abnormalities, which are reproducible by high glucose in vitro with attendant dysfunction. Islets. volum 4 (3).
- (2012) Sleep disturbances and low psychological well-being are associated with an increased risk of autoimmune diabetes in adults. Results from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. volum 98 (2).
- (2012) High consumption of smokeless tobacco ("snus") predicts increased risk of type 2 diabetes in a 10-year prospective study of middle-aged Swedish men. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. volum 40 (8).
- (2012) Time dynamics of autoantibodies are coupled to phenotypes and add to the heterogeneity of autoimmune diabetes in adults: the HUNT study, Norway. Diabetologia. volum 55 (5).
- (2012) Association between post-test dexamethasone and cortisol concentrations in the 1-mg overnight dexamethasone suppression test. Endocrine Connections. volum 1 (1).
- (2011) The prevalence of peripheral neuropathy in a population-based study of patients with type 2 diabetes in Sweden. Journal of diabetes and its complications. volum 25 (2).
- (2011) No effect by the common gene variant rs10830963 of the melatonin receptor 1B on the association between sleep disturbances and type 2 diabetes: results from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Diabetologia. volum 54 (6).
- (2011) High Levels of Education Are Associated With an Increased Risk of Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults Results from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Diabetes Care. volum 34 (1).