Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Trends in antimicrobial resistance and empiric antibiotic therapy of bloodstream infections at a general hospital in Mid-Norway: A prospective observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 17:116.
- (2017) Burden of bloodstream infection in an area of Mid-Norway 2002-2013: A prospective population-based observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 17:205.
- (2017) Quality of life and psychological and gastrointestinal symptoms after cholecystectomy, a population-based cohort study. BMJ Open Gastroenterology. vol. 4 (1).
- (2016) Clinical diagnostic accuracy of acute colonic diverticulitis in patients admitted with acute abdominal pain, a receiver operating characteristic curve analysis. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 32 (1).
- (2016) Risk factors of admission for acute colonic diverticulitis in a population-based cohort study: The North Trondelag Health Study, Norway. World Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 22 (48).
- (2016) Risk factors for requiring cholecystectomy for gallstone disease in a prospective population-based cohort study. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 103 (10).
- (2015) Nationwide improvement of rectal cancer treatment outcomes in Norway, 1993-2010. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (10).
- (2014) Survival after acute colon diverticulitis treated in hospital. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 29 (11).
- (2014) Major increase in admission- and incidence rates of acute colonic diverticulitis. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 29 (8).
- (2014) Prior statin use and 90-day mortality in Gram-negative and Gram-positive bloodstream infection: a prospective observational study. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. vol. 34 (3).
- (2014) Trends in cholecystectomy rates in a defined population during and after the period of transition from open to laparoscopic surgery. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 49 (1).
- (2012) Prevalence of Anaemia at Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer: Assessment of Associated Risk Factors. Hepato-Gastroenterology. vol. 59 (115).
- (2012) Violation of treatment guidelines - hazard for rectal cancer patients. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 27 (1).
- (2011) Colon cancer incidence, presentation, treatment and outcomes over 25 years. Colorectal Disease. vol. 13 (5).
- (2009) Diabetes mellitus and outcomes of colorectal cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 48 (3).
- (2009) Duration of symptoms, stage at diagnosis and relative survival in colon and rectal cancer. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 45 (13).
- (2008) Chemotherapy for Nonresectable Colorectal Cancer at a Center during 25 Years. Hepato-Gastroenterology. vol. 55 (88).
- (2007) Short and long-term survival from gastric cancer. A population-based study from a county hospital during 25 years. Acta Oncologica. vol. 46 (3).
- (2005) The cooperation between Helse-Midt-Norge and NTNU supports clinical research. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 17 (125).
- (2004) Abdominal surgery for Crohn's disease during 30 years in Middle Norway. Hepato-Gastroenterology. vol. 51.